Chapter 17

"*yawn... i guess i about to lose where is direction tooo urmmm the place were people was practicing pitching" i'll sweatdrop and saw the vending machines. I went to there and buy juice orange, "what a bad luck this day" i sigh.
I start to seat on the bench but someone tap my shoulder and i freeze. I look who's and sweatdrop when i see Rei smile at me, "getting lose" he ask me and i nod, "still the same Y/n... you forgot where it's, right" he ask me, "yeah..." i sigh heavily.
Suddenly, he pat my head, "why you not call me instead you use your head, baka" he chuckle while i pout what he said, "im not baka, jerk" i glared at him while he just laughing at me.
"Yeah, sometimes i were worried about you, you know" he looked at me, "why are you worried about me soo much..." i ask him, "because your my special one" i blushing what he said to me, "baka! Don't saying that to me" i punch his shoulder, "ouch! Okay, okay" he chuckle.

We walk to the place we were practicing, "Hey, Tsukasa" i spoke to him and he just 'hmmm' to me, "baka! Don't 'hmmm' to me. Anyway i use like that when Olivia where by my side" i'll sweatdrop when remember that things.
"What do you want to talk about?" He ask me, "im just confused...why are you agree to marry me?" I ask stupid question, "haahhh, thats! Hmmm, my parents were liking about you. I'll sometimes confused what they talk about..." he just rub his head while i looked at him with many questions in my head because i don't understand.
He looked at me, "confused? Not understand what im saying?" I nod, "Your grandma wanted me to marry you when we finish our graduation. Your grandma talked about this and my parents was agreeing it. When your grandma and my parents saw me, they talked about to marry you..." he telling me, "why?" I ask him again then he sigh, "because i don't want to making them sad" he face was worried about them , "hey, relax! I understand it, Tsukasa" i pat his back and he smile, "no wonder i already fallen in love with you" i looked at him, his face was closer to mind and our lips connected.

I shocked and he stop the kissing then looked at me, "i love you" , "Eeeeeeeee!!!!" My face already red 100%, "hey your face was too red... this is your first kiss" i cannot speak because of that accident, "wh-what!" I running away from him and hide myself in the bush.

"Eikkk! He kiss me! My first kiss!" I touch my lip and my face red again, "someone help me!!! .

KITAKI POV

KRING! KRING! KRING!

My phone suddenly ringing when i was about to watch the team were practicing, i answer it but i don't look who is call me.

"Kitaki!!!!" My ear start to bleed when a voice suddenly shouting, i look back who is call me and it's Y/n, "nani! Y/N!" i about to freak but someone approach me, "who's calling you?" Youchi ask me, "its Y/n" i telling him and he suddenly shocked, "seriously!" I nod it, "hey guys!!! Y/n is calling!!!" Then the team running to heard Y/n voice.

"Where?" They said in unison, "relax boys! I was about to loudspeaker for you to heard it" i said to them and they nod it.

"Hey! Y/n, how are you????" I ask her in call.
"The fuck! Don't 'how are you to me'!" When i heard that, i cry in the corner, "so meannn" i stop and looked at the phone.

"Okay, okay! Why are you so being angry to me? Still mad?" I ask her.
"Not that i was talking about it! I wanted to take airport about now, you know" When i heard her voice suddenly crack what i wanted to said is she crying, "hey is she ,okay?" Miyuki ask me, "i don't know...why she suddenly starting to emotional. This is not Y/n, i know" i said to him and his face getting worried.

"So, what's happening?"
"I hate that old geezer!!!"
"Why you hate our grandma?"
"She wanted me to marry Tsukasa"
"Seriously, the player in our team"
" How you know that but you think, i make some jokes!"
"Okay,okay...he was my friends so we just know each other and by the way, why you suddenly is about to crying or emotional things"
"Because...he kiss me"

I shocked what she said earlier, "ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The team also shocked what Y/n saying that.

"Wait a minute, they heard our conversation, right?"
"Hmmm, is about tooo, yeah"
"Why you loudspeaker the voice, you know what! I will killed myself or i kill him"
"Are you crazy? Stop your imagination, Y/n"
"Yeah, yeah...actually, grandma said we marry after our graduate"

Suddenly, someone take the phone, "why youuu!" I look who is it and it's was Miyako. Her face turn into smirking, "this will make messing mother and daughter was mouth to mouth in phone" i facepalm.

"Its that soooo! How lovely you will marry!" "Yeah, nani!!! Miyako stop taking people phone! I don't want to marry just not yet"
"Relax, Y/n! Married its the best, you know"
"What you talk about, Miyako? The boys will nose bleed when you saying that and also Y/n is kinda innocent" i said to her, "huh? Relax, you will marry with Youchi, right" my face turn into red same as Youchi.
"I will kill you!!!" Youchi hug me at the back to not messing around with her, "sooo she's about to have a fiance, right" Miyuki ask me, "yeah... wait! Why you not just confess to her...She will accept it" i saying to him, "why she will except me and i don't want about to confess. You know, its bad to ruin her life" he said to me.
I raised my eyebrows, suddenly a pair of hand pulling Miyuki collar, "are you give up! This is not you, Miyuki" Isashiki saying it, "yeah, Y/n loved who's not give up with their life" Ryousuke grin.
"How about you confess at her face to face when she coming back here" Chris telling him while me just smiled when the boys was support his friends.

When i looked at them, i just stared at Miyako and Y/n conversation, "this will getting mess and trouble sometimes" i facepalm but i heard Miyako saying to her.

"You know ,Y/n... i know you already fallen in love with someone and you has a crush but you doesn't know it, right"
"Hey, old woman. What are you thinking about?"
"I know you like Miyuki"

I raised ny eyebrows when Miyako saying that to her, i smirk, "sometimes i don't understand what their talking about and getting along fast" .

"Hmmm..yeah, i think"
"See! You just running away from that, old geezer"
"Talking about that, yeah you right! Running away its the best"

I sweatdrop, "are you crazy! Running away from that, old geezer" i yelling to Miyako and Y/n on the phone.

"Relax, Kitaki! Miyako and i was always doing the same things"
"Yeah! Even old geezer bodyguard was chasing after us"

They laughing, "i don't understand what you guys thinking" i facepalm.
I looked away and stared at the boys who's whispering each other, "what are you guys whispering?" I ask them, "just a plan, Kitsu" Nori smile to me while they nod it.
"I think i will take a pill" i massage my head, "you guys all same with that two in was in long conversation" i pointed Miyako who's held my phone while talking with Y/n on the phone.

"Kyahahah! Its not like that, Ki-chan. We about to plan how to Y/n escape from her grandma" Youchi telling me , "yeah, i hope the plan was not making disaster" Miyuki rub his head.

"ouh yeah, Miyako. I will back to Japan after this tournament was finish, okay"
"Okay, i'll understand"
"Okay, bye!"
"Bye, my lovely dear!"

Miyako ended the called, "why are you talking so long?" I ask her, "Y/n still same, Kitsu. She will grant old geezer wish" Miyako saying that to me, "still same thought. She was same as you, Miyako when you was younger same age as her" Miyako raised her eyebrow, "how did you know?" She suspicious, "mom tell me" i reply the simple answer.
"ouh, its that so" her face turn into creeply while her aura turn into murdered aura, i laugh awkward.

"Sooo what's your plan?" Kitaki ask the boys, "hah! I know" Miyako spoke.
"What's it, coach" , "okay we will start...."

I smirking what she thinking, "wonderful plan i never heard when Y/n always planning like that. Mother and daughter never change"

To be continued...

Konichiwa! Minna-san...
Thanks for y'all readers reading this stories and never forget to vote this story.
I hope you guys liked it and i about to announce that i will make another story is about Diamond ni ace one shot.
Give your comment to list the name DNA characters about to make it this DNA one shot stories.

Thanks, everyone!!!!

Sayounara!!!