Chapter 24

The games has started, the two both teams was ready. Y/n looked at Seido teams and smirking at them, 'things cannot be changed, thought'.

While Seido looking at Albert teams, "this was gonna be amazing games" Ryousuke grin, "yeah..." Yuki nodded it.
_________________________________________

"First inning, pitcher Tanba-kun"
"Batting, Seiyoung-chan"

"Woahhh! Im so nervous man" Seiyoung speaking her korean language, "Yeah...just get ready" Y/n understand her language while Seiyoung frown, "can't return back" Seiyoung sigh heavily.

Seiyoung when to the base and looked at the pitcher while smirk, "Hello, Y/n future boyfriend" Seiyoung giggle, Miyuki eyes widen and his cheeks turn to pink.

MEANWHILE

Y/n looked at them and raised her eyebrows, "Hey, Ryan...what they talked about?" Y/n asking him, "i don't know" Ryan shrug. Y/n looking at him curious, "it's that so...okay" Y/n looked at Seiyoung who was getting ready to hit ball.

BACK TO THE GAME

Tanba looked at Miyuki signal and nodded it, he threw fastball while Seiyoung yawn, "simple man" Seiyoung grin and hit the ball to right field.

Seiyoung running fast and went to first base, "see...simple already. Also this was Y/n plans" Seiyoung looked at Y/n giving a nodded to her while Y/n grin evilly.
Ryousuke looked at Seiyoung, "what language you use except Japanese language?" Ryousuke still fokus at the player, "huh? Korean and English. If you wanted to learn more about others language, just asked Y/n to teach you because she was great at many languages she learn so is simple to her when she travelling around the world" Seiyoung telling him.
"It's that so...i don't know that she can speak more others languages" Ryousuke grin, "she was 5 top student, Kominato-san" Seiyoung smiled at him.

"Get ready, Evi. Next batting is you" Y/n looked at Ryan hit the ball to center field, "okayyy~~~" Evi humming while wear a helmet and gloves.
"Greats plans, Y/n..." Rei smiled at her, "its that so...i will changed the plan when its came to...." her phone start ringing and she answer it.

"Hello..." Y/n began to speak.
"Its this Sakura relatives" the guy in the phone reply.
"Yeah...why?" My hands began shaking.
"Your grandmother was getting into accident car" Y/n shocked.
"Where is the hospital?" Y/n cover her eyes with her hair.
"Tokyo Hospital" i closed the call and taked my bag with me.

"Hey, Y/n...where are you going? Tge games is about to start" Rina called her, "families meeting" Y/n just reply.
"Coach...you remember that plans i conversation with you" , "yeah.." Coach William raised his eyebrows.
"Use that plans when come into emergency" Y/n walked away from that place (don't know what is called) and rushing to hospital.

'Thats old hag...' Y/n don't taked a taxi so she just running.
She called Miyako, "yes...Y/n. Where are you going? You not playing the games are you?" Miyako ask her.
"Old hag! Got into accident. She was in the Tokyo hospital" Y/n off the called.
_________________________________________

Y/n was arrived and she went to counter to asked about her grandma.
"She was in the emergency room"
Y/n went to emergency room while panting. She spot the chair and seat, "old hag.....i know i was harsh to you but don't leave me" Y/n hold her tear.

She waiting for results until her father and mother came, "Y/n..." Y/n not looking at them, "how the games?" Y/n asked her.
"Its good...just i don't telling this to others" Miyako tell her while Y/n just hummed.
"Relaxed, Y/n. Its okay to cry" her father comfort her while Y/n just sniff.

Y/n heard doctor open emergency door and looked at them with his upset face, "you guys were Sakura relatives" The doctor ask them, "yeah, im her daughter and this is my husband and my daughter. How is it?" Miyako heart beating same as Y/n father and Y/n.
"Im sorry to you guys...that she cannot survive. The impact of car accident making her blood lost" the doctor walk away while Y/n began shocked and cannot hold her tear, she begans crying.
"My fault...my fault" Y/n crying harder, "this is not your fault, Y/n" Her father comfort her.

Until the detective with his assistance and Inspectors Sakashi cames, "You guys were Sakura relatives, right" Y/n family nodded.
"She was hit and run by car accident but we know who was murdered because we check the cctv...." Y/n stood up and cut his conversation while looking at the detective, "who is it?" Y/n eyes still red.
"The murdered that kill our mother and your grandmother was the Gangster" Y/n looked at her uncle who was inspector from Tokyo.
"Gangster name?" , "Black raven" Y/n shocked that she remembers that she and Kitaki with her gangs was fighting with Black raven gangs.

Unfortunately, Y/n don't know that baseball games was finished already and her friends was comes but she know their came but Y/n not looking at them.
"Its that truth, Y/n" Kitaki asking her while her eyes were red because crying to much, Y/n looked her and smirked "ara~ara~ara~...i kill them without feel guilty" Y/n grin evilly.
They shocked when Y/n suddenly change, "Y/n this is not you" Ava hold her hand but Y/n laugh, "somebody got shocked when i was change" Y/n lick her lips.

"Y/n...we all felt sorry because your teams was lose from us" Hanako tell her, "so...do i care about it" Y/n grin, "even i don't know this happens its kinda make me sick. However when i stop being Yankee, why would this happened?" Y/n suddenly dissappear from them.
"We should stop that devil girl" Miyako facepalm, "yeah...when i was with her to solve the cases she was indeed smart and she was pro when its came weapon" Uncle Sakashi sigh heavily.
"What do you means that? Do you know this Kitaki?" The boys confused same as Y/n teams, "yeah...i don't telling this secret to everyone because im not ready, Y/n and i was dangerous Yankee when its came to this. Y/n always helping people and we gets gangs but its was changed when our gangs wanted their normal life so Y/n just agreed to them and release them from this dangerous life" Kitaki sigh heavily while her boyfriends comfort her and Kitaki smile, "when you guys comes to our life, i change after that accident that you guys know we Yankee except Y/n. She trying to stopped being Yankee so its be good to herself. Then now suddenly happened, our grandma was kill by Black raven that we defeat them a long time ago. I think they wanted their revenge so their kill our family. Thats the mistake because Y/n will killed them and i don't want she be killer" Kitaki telling them with worried inside her.

When they conversation, Miyako started to thinking crazy idea in her mind, "Huh?" Miyako walk away while they saw her and raised they eyebrows,"where are you going?" Rei Takashima asked her,"to help my stupid daughter" Miyako smiled.
"Why you and Y/n always making troubles?" Y/n father facepalm,"of course...she reminds me when i was younger. Yankee was my life when baseball cames into my life. So i quit to become Yankee and learn more about baseball so this i am!" Miyako talk to them with cheerful voice.
"But its break my heart...that one of the gangster killed my mother" Miyako looked at them,"so i help, Y/n to defeat that bitch" Miyako fist palm and walk away to chasing Y/n.

"This gonna be problems to us" Coach William and Coach Kataoka facepalm, "Y/n and Miyako was know to defeat them" Kitaki spoke, "im sure they will team up" Uncle Sakashi smile a little.

But smiled will dissappear because one of their families has hit and run accident, Sakura known as their mother and their grandmother also Principal of Albert High School.
But who know that Y/n will killed them or not? Or someone will stop her to comfort her...

To be continued...

Ohayou minna, sorry for updates late. So this stories i think next chapter i will making baseball games before the teams went to Hospital...

So this is...thanks for vote my stories...