Chapter 26 (part 2)

'What pitching i will hit?'

Miyuki looked at pitcher while grin, "this pitcher is really interesting" Ryan looking at him serious, "this cleanup can hit my pitching, i kinda nervous when im around him. He different from other team, it's that why Y/n really interested with him" Ryan looking at Kana then smirking.

"Then i wanted to looked how he will manage protected Y/n" he smiled devilish, Ryan throw a slider to Miyuki but Miyuki let the ball into Kana mitted, 'this boy is really something' Kana shrug her shoulder.

*STRIKE!

'Then Ryan...throw a slider again' Kana sigh while looked at Ryan give her nod already.

*SWOOSH!

"Huh?" Miyuki hit the slider to homerun.

"And the ball was gone!"
"Seido make two homerun"

"Great...this will be not easier to us" Rei thought.
_________________________________________
Inning | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 9 | 0

Seido | 2 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 2 | -
Albert | 0 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | -

The stadium cheering up for Seido that has win againts Albert.
The both team went to field and shake their hand, "nice game!" Sawamura smiled at Ryan, "yeah! Hey, Miyuki" Ryan called Miyuki then he looked at Ryan who glared deadly at him, 'why he glared at me like that' Miyuki thought.

Albert team looked at him directly, "Hey..." Miyuki sweating, "i hope you could protect her" Ryan gives him smirk, "yeah...Y/n liked our family thought" Rina smiled at him.
"Don't let her hurt or something else i kill you" Rei glared at him, "you should confees her, you know" Evi giggle, "yup! You both like sweet couple to us" Ava grin widely.
"I will list you in my task" Kana smirk evilly, "i hope you guys loved each other into the end" Seiyoung squealing same as the girls.
"Then promised us! That you don't cheating at her, don't making her crying and protected her with all you heart!" Albert laughed while Seido cheer at Miyuki. Miyuki blushing mess, "okay, okay...i promised" he grin to them.

Until they wanted to separate, Kitaki yelling at them. Albert team stopped their step and looking at her old player weirdly, "why are you yelling, ki-chan?" Rina confused.
Kitsu stop her run and panting, "hmm...Kitaki?" Kitsu eyes teary then sniff, "Grandma! Get into car accident!" Kitaki crying, they shocked what Kitaki told them.

The two team rushing to Hospital, until they spot Y/n crying harder, "Black raven" They looked at Y/n widen when her eyes red and her cheeks was wet.
"Black raven" Kitaki shocked that Y/n talked about Black Raven gangster, "Kitaki..." Kuramochi hug her back and whisper to her, "stay strong. I always be on your side" Kitsu nod.

They went to Y/n but Y/n don't looked at them, Kitsu look Y/n that she avoid her eye contact, "its that truth, Y/n" Kitaki asked her.
Y/n looked at her then smirked evilly, "ara~ara~ara...i kill them without feel guilty" Kitaki sense that Y/n aura and her personality different that she twisted but this aura indeed murdered and her personality kinda like to killed many people that she wanted too.

'This is not Y/n. This is Dira, the devil Y/n. This was a long time, that Dira not cames out from her body. Yeah, Y/n has twisted personality but she has another personality that she lock up. This cannot be turn back, Dira will killed many people. She was bloody thirsty' Kitaki gritted her teeth.
The both team shocked then Ava approach her, "Y/n, this is not you" , "somebody got shocked when i was changed" Y/n lick her lips, 'yeah, indeed a blood thirsty' Kitaki nod her head a little

Hanako went to her and changed the topic, "Y/n...we all felt sorry because your team lose" Hanako hoped she not upset but Y/n grin devilish, "so...do i care about it" , "even i don't know this happens, its kinda make me sick. However i stopped being Yankee for our sake, why would this happened?" Y/n smirk and dissappear from their eyes.

"We should stop that devil girl" Miyako facepalm, "yeah...when i was with her to solve the cases she was indeed smart and she was pro when its came weapon" Uncle Sakashi sigh heavily.
"What do you means that? Do you know this Kitaki?" The boys confused same as Y/n teams, "yeah...i don't telling this secret to everyone because im not ready, Y/n and i was dangerous Yankee when its came to this. Y/n always helping people and we gets gangs but its was changed when our gangs wanted their normal life so Y/n just agreed to them and release them from this dangerous life" Kitaki sigh heavily while her boyfriends comfort her and Kitaki smile, "when you guys comes to our life, i change after that accident that you guys know we Yankee except Y/n. She trying to stopped being Yankee so its be good to herself and its for our sake thought. Then suddenly happened, our grandma was killed by Black raven that we defeat them a long time ago. I think they wanted their revenge so their killed our family. Thats making mistake because Y/n will killed them and i don't want she be killer" Kitaki telling them with worried inside her.

When they conversation, Miyako started to thinking crazy idea in her mind, "Huh?" Miyako walk away while they saw her and raised they eyebrows,"where are you going?" Rei Takashima asked her,"to help my stupid daughter" Miyako smiled.
"Why you and Y/n always making troubles?" Y/n father facepalm,"of course...she reminds me when i was younger. Yankee was my life when baseball cames into my life. So i quit to become Yankee and learn more about baseball so this i am!" Miyako talk to them with cheerful voice.
"But its break my heart...that one of the gangster killed my mother" Miyako looked at them,"so i help, Y/n to defeat that bitch" Miyako fist palm and walk away to chasing Y/n.

"This gonna be problems to us" Coach William and Coach Kataoka facepalm, "Y/n and Miyako was know to defeat them" Kitaki spoke, "im sure they will team up" Uncle Sakashi smile a little.

"And i wanted to tell something to you guys" Aika spoke and looked at Kitaki then Kitaki nod. Aika opened her death note book, "seriously you still have that book" Seiyoung fear, "i like this" Aika give her blank face and sigh to start the story that their should know.
"A long time ago, Miyako was Yankee that people called her, 'Black fox' its because she always wearing black fox mask. Miyako was like Y/n but now she can control her emotions for her family sake until Y/n born. She just a little bit like Miyako but has two different from her, Y/n was her normal personality that you could see her twisted personality always different" Aika looked at them, they still confused but manage to understand it.
"Until her dark side, Dira known the devil Y/n. Dira was girl who not give up to killed people that she wanted to killed them. Dira always blood thirsty and we uurmmm feared that side will cames to her body and control Y/n body. Dira was devil, don't have feel guilty and her hobbies just killed people. When Y/n have her twin, Miyami, she could stopped Y/n that turn into Dira. Dira always hated Miyami because Miyami always making Dira hard to taked Y/n body until Miyami died. Dira smirk but Y/n lock her up and don't appear from people she loved" Aika closed her book.

"You could making a novel stories, thought" Kana chuckle, "im deadly serious" Aika glared at her then Kana shiver.
"Then we should stopped them" Uncle Sakashi spoke, "yup!" Kitaki excited, :you really excited, huh" Kuramochi smirk, "its because my favourite part" Kuramohi frown but he still liked her girlfriend has spirit on her that he always loved.

"Okay...here we go" they making plans and working as teamwork.

To be continued...

Reader-chan, im sorry that i slow update this chapter. I hope reader-chan liked it and i copy chapter 25 words to give you all understand.
i cannot brain to thinking about this...><

Then sorry...i love you all reader-chan.

Sayounara~~~