Chapter 18

Continued...

NO ONE POV

"Sooo, what's your plan?" Kitsu ask the boys, "hah! I know" Miyako spoke.
"What's it, coach" , "okay we will start to manipulate people" Kitsu facepalm, "this brat i will kill instead make no nothing on my face" Miyako chuckle, "just kidding, okay".
"Coach, why are you different from Y/n?" Sawamura ask stupid question, "hahhha, what a stupid question" Miyako laugh.
"Y/n different??? She still same and you know..." Miyako heavily sigh, "the truth is she was hide something that she was truly pain because of the past" Miyako teling them.
"Why Y/n hiding it?" Haruichi confused, "because she doesn't want people know about her to much and she doesn't want to remind her past" Kitaki spoke.
"So kinda she don't want us distrub her own important things to her life. Whatever you came to help, she will refuse you and ignored you" Aika open her death note book, "then...what we gonna do????" Sawamura ask, "hmmmmm, i don't know. Should we wait for her?" Miku stared at Kitaki eyes.

Kitaki look at the team then sigh, "we should wait for her, Miyako" it's true Kitaki actually give up when Y/n doesn't want her family and her friends interfer her own business things life, "You should not give up when it came to your own friend who's has a problem that need to be solved wihout anyone help or should i said doesn't need her friends helping her" Miyako cross her arm while raised her eyebrows. 'Miyako saying that its true... if i were her friend i should help them not leave it like that' Kitaki thoughts same as other, "yeah, you right...we should make another plan" Hanako sweatdrop, "then we should make it together ,guys" Kitaki put her hands at middle while stared at them, "what you guys waiting for? lets go!" Kuramochi put his hand above Kitaki hand and they smiled each other same as the other team join them.

"Who will help Y/n to solved her problems!" Yuki shouted like captain. "We are!!!" they said in unison. "Look guys! This is our chance to help Y/n for it... Cause what? We not give up as her friends and as her cousins! Are you guys ready!" Yuki shouted again. "Yeahhhhh!!!!!!" they put their hands at air.

AT LONDON

Y/N POV

"Achoooooo!!!" i sniff, "are you okay, Y/n?" Kana look at me with a worried face. I looked at her, "pffftttt! Im okay,bro... Just i thinks someone said behind my back and i thinks in the future it will happens with a new problems" i tell her while she raised her eyebrows, "its that sooo... then we should hurry to our meeting, Y/n-chan" Kana smiled, "Ouh, yeah!" we hurry to our meeting before coach yelling at me, 'but something will happens ,right?'.

AT THE MEETING

"You should know that we has a tournament this Saturday and Sunday. i hope you guys get ready for this tournament!" Coach William, 'why he's look like Shade-san'.
I imagine Coach William personality like Shade-san,"pfffftttt!!!" i hold my laugh but coach almost saw my face that i hold my laughter. He was looking at me then raised his eyebrows,"Miss y/n, i wanted to tell you...its that my face looks like a clown???" he ask me, i clear my throat,"nah...just i remember somethings about my past" i laughing awkward while rub my head. "its that so???" he look at me with a serious face while i gulp,"ye-yes" i'll shutter, "hmmm, okay paying attention everyone! we will watch this video about our rival for tournament this Saturday and Sunday" , "yes! Coach!".

i sigh, 'thats was so close' i look at the video to watch closely ,how about i said making a startegy for the team...like i said

'IM THE QUEEN OF STARTEGY"

AT NIGHT

"Woah... my body really hurt because that dangerous practice" i exercise my arm and remember the practice...

"Y/n! faster don't be slow like sloth" coach saying to me, 'nani! sloth...im not sloth!You jerk...' i run faster than everyone after running my body's hurt because i force myself to running faster. "You know, i sick a like weak person" i said it to myself, "i think your not a weak" suddenly i shiver when someone whispering to my ear, "Ahhhhhh!!!!" i punch at this person stomach then look who's it. I'll sweatdrop when that person was my fiance,"i don't know your energy was still left" then Rei fainted, "nani!!!! oiiii! Rei wakeup!".

STOP THE REMEMBERING

'Ouh yeah, my body really so hurt because i pick him up ,no piggyback him"i sigh and getting to shower for forget that disgusting things in my hand, "ouh yeah, i remember to look it in my phone..i sure they will message me when i not with them" i chuckle evilly. I look my phone and my message was one hundred, i jawdrop,"WTF!!! Are they not tired message me and spam me this to much! you guys was so damn lucky! When i getting back there i will kick their ass!" i shouting at my room. "Y/n, are you okay at up there!" grandma shout at the downstairs, i shocked that old hag heard my shouting, i open the door and say to old hag, "im okay! don't worried, just i forgot that im not charging my phone early!" i said to old hag, "okay!" i closed the door and sigh heavily, 'this is not kinda that i expected it'.

AT SEIDO DORM

"So cold! i will freeze like ice after 10 minutes" Tanba sigh while his friends look at him weirdly,"i don't know you said like that, Tanba-senpai" Nori laugh nervously, Tanba cheeks turn to pink, "just...why the junior was so fast to get a new girlfriends" Miyuki saying that to them, "huh? you should know, Miyuki... that you always got the love letter too much than us" Nori saying that to Miyuki, "are you guys jealouse???" Miyuki grin,"we're not jealous just why you don't have a girlfriend right now" Isashiki ask Miyuki, "this is not senpai, i know before" Miyuki laugh. "Don't laugh Miyuki... we still Y/n was your new crush in your life" Chris tease him, Miyuki cheeks turn to red, "hahahhah...why are you guys so serious about this?" Miyuki laugh nervously while the air was tension air, "i know you guys don't have a girlfriends but don't give up in your life, you know" Miyuki saying that to them.

"Its so scary when Miyuki saying that kinda of motivation to us" Sawamura saying behind his back, "yeah, its true thought" everyone agreed.

"Hey, don't be mean to me guys" Miyuki sweatdrop and regret what he said it early, 'this is not kinda easy to solve this problem'.

To be continue...