Chapter 29~> End of the stories

After that accident, Y/n was in the court because of the accidents that she killed many people but she was won by that.

Y/n going to Seido and went to baseball field and saw her teams and Seido teams, "huh....." Y/n sigh,  'i don't wanted to face them~~~'  Y/n frowned and walked back. Suddenly, they saw Y/n walked away and chasing her, 'i wanted to eat some ice creammmmm' Y/n hummed her lullaby song.

"Y/N!!!!" they shouted her names but Y/n just wanted ignored them, 'just ignored them...i wanted taked my time for rest of my life!!!' Y/n walked fast.

"Are she running from us?" Sawamura raised his eyebrows, "Ne! Miyuki! Go after her!" Kitaki shouted and looked at  Miyuki that he was dissappear, "nani!!!" Kitaki facepalm and looked at Y/n.
"So he was beside her..." Hanako nod her head, "wait! He was beside her!" Mitsu shouted, "don't be like your boyfriend,  Mitsu" Ryousuke said to her, "sorry~~~" , "hey! What's mean of that!" , "shut up! Bakamura!" Kuramochi kick his ass.

"Oi! Miyuki" Y/n glared at him, "i was beside you already, Y/n" Miyuki chuckle at her, "what do you wanted to telling me before?" Y/n ignored why he beside you and just asked him, "telling you?" Miyuki thinking.

Flashback...

"Hey!" Miyuki running to Y/n, "yes, Miyuki...i was getting lated going to court" Y/n sigh heavily.
"I wanted to tell you something!" Miyuki blushing mess, "what's it, Miyuki?" Y/n raised her eyebrows.
"i just wanted to said....nevermind" Miyuki whisper to her, "i wait for you because its so special"  Y/n blushing because her face was so closed to him.

"Oi! You was so closed already!" Y/n pushed him, "hahhaa! You blushing, are you?" Miyuki grin, "im not baka!" Y/n punched his shoulder and walked away from him.

End of flashback...

"Ouh thats..." Miyuki remember, "ahh! Are you forgot?" Y/n chuckled evilly then suddenly Miyuki closed his face to her.

"Why you face so closed? Its there anything on my face" Y/n raised her eyebrows, " yeah...it is..." Miyuki close her eyes using his hand and kiss her lips.
"I love you..." Miyuki whisper to her ear, "nani!!!!!" Y/n push him with her blushing mess on her face, "w-what d-did you s-said?" Y/n shuttering, "i said i l..." Miyuki words cut off when Y/n hug him.

"I love you too" Y/n just hide her blushing mess on Miyuki shirt, "I don't know you love me and your a little bit different when come to this..." Miyuki teased her, "Shut up, baka...huh,i don't know that i suddenly love you already" Y/n glared at him.

"Then be my girlfriend" , "hah? Thats...okay" Y/n just accept it, yeah...she realise that she love Miyuki but she doesn't know what its mean so she asked Kitaki why she was like that then Kitaki explained to her.

Meanwhile...

"Thats amazing, Miyuki senpai!" Sawamura gives him tumbs up, "huh? I don't know Y/n likes him" Tanba spoke, "are you jealous, Tanba?" Ryousuke grin while Tanba blushing.
"So sweet!" Hanako and Mitsu hug their boyfriend, "hmph!" Kitaki proud when she explained that to Y/n, "why are you so proud, Ki-chan?" Kuramochi asked her, "nothing just they were good couple, right" Kitaki smiled at him.
"Yeah..." Kuramochi kiss her, "hey! That was no a fair" Kitaki pouting, "okay...what do you want?" Kitaki smirk pulling his colar that kiss him deeply the  they broke the kiss to taking air, "this what i want.." Kitaki running away from him.

"Hey! Come back here" Kuramochi chasing her, "looks like they was in love with each other" Takashima Rei looked at them, "i give Miyuki double extra training" Coach Katoka being stric while other sweatdrop.
"They kissing!!!!!" The girls in Albert team squealing, "great Miyuki! If you making her cry, i killed you!" Rei fist his palm, "calm down, Rei" the boys pat his back.

Y/n and Miyuki looked at each other, "im so happy that you accepted it" Miyuki rubbing his head, "hey! You was my first guy that i accepted to be my boyfriend" Y/n laughed at him.
"Say, Y/n...summer was nearly. What are you planning on this summer?" Miyuki asked her, "hm? I planning going to the beach and hot spring" you smiled at him, "we go together with our friends thats the best!" Y/n excited,  "but we have our tr-..." Y/n cut off, "i blackmail shade to give us rest" Y/n being sadistic.

"Hahah! Why you always blackmail him?" , "i don't know...to me he was my second father, Miyuki" Y/n telling him, "then you just taked him and Rei with his assistance going together with us" Miyuki saying that to you, "okay..." Y/n hold his hand then smiled at each other.

'His hand was so big and its fit my small hand'  Y/n looking at her hand and him.
'Her hand was so soft...' Miyuki grin at himself.

"Oi!!!! Miyuki" , "good job!" , "kyaaaa! You guys so sweettt!" They laughing and celebrate for their win against Albert while Albert doesn't mind because they was part of their friends.

"Miyuki....i hope you don't injured yourself when you playing baseball or you hide your pain" Y/n looking at them happily,  "it's okay, Y/n. Im strong enough to handle it and protected you" Y/n rest at Miyuki shoulder.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

The end...

Thanks, guys! For reading my stories but this was ended the chapter i will making new chapter for their holiday! I hope you guys like my ending chapter...my brain gives me headache~_~...

Btw, Stay safe everyone! Stay at home!

Author love you and wanted you was in good health♥♥♥♥