Chapter 6

Guys!! Thank you for read this story. Im actually blur or blunt but im still enjoying to write the story. I hope you enjoy this story....^_^

NO ONE POV

"As you know the baseball girls were joining you guys. So i hope you guys being nice with them but if they were make something stupid like Y/n....told me!" Rei said to them while glance Y/n and her cousins.
"Wait, Rei! Why are you detect or target me for making something stupid?" Y/n confused at her, "because you always getting fight... Are you understand, Y/n-chan..." Rei voice turn to angry voice but Y/n just nodded it.
"I'll understand..." Y/n gulp, "then you join practice baseball with them" Rei said and Y/n just nod without knowing she just agreed at what Rei said.
She thinks and her face turn to no emotional face just a poker face, "wait...are you mean that im joining them" Y/n confused and Rei just nodded.
"Then girls introduced yourself to them" Rei said to them, "ehhhh! Im just attend to this school!" Kitaki said to Rei.
Coach Kataoka said to Kitaki with strict voice, "are you has a problem with that!" Kitaki shock what Coach said to her. Her short temper when out, "you!..." Y/n faster to cover Kitaki mouth.
"Sorry, coach...guys just introduced or i will tied you at the trees" Y/n laugh nervously and the girls team when to introduce themself.
"Are you crazy, Y/n!" Kitaki said to them with venom voice, "you jerk! If you yell to him we got punishment! You know!" Y/n yell to her with slow voice.
"Ughhh, fine!" Kiraki just accepted it.

"My name is Harada Aika. Im in class 3B tomorrow. My position is fielder and actually play shorttop" Aika just smiled awkward.
"My name is Matsushi Hanako. Class 2B. My position is catcher and batting.
"You all guys know my name but i introduce myself again. My name is Sakamoto Mitsu. Class in 1C. My position is batter cleanup and others i don't know..."
"Name is Kateki Kitaki. Im girl not boy because my name many people expect me was a boy because my name and my hair so i just remain you here. Im in class 1B same as Y/n class. My position is batting and pitching.

"Should i... introduced myself?" Y/n look at Coach Kataoka, "yes!" Y/n just frowned and nodded it.
"My name is Y/n L/n. As you know im in class 1B but i don't care if you don't want to know. My position is pitching, batting and fielder" Y/n yawn.

"Wait you can play baseball too!" Sawamura yell to her, "yess, Kid! Shut your loud mouth! My ear gonna bleed" Y/n said harsh words.
"Relaxed Y/n. Your personality was twisted and being such a rude side again" Hanako said to her and Y/n just rolled her eyes.
"Yeah...Y/n being mean to me" Sawamura crossed his arm, "why are you so emotional today?" Y/n smirk evilly.
"Stop! If you guys always getting fight, Coach will angry to you both" Hanako yell at them, Y/n just glared to Sawamura and Sawamura glared back.

"I want you guys run 50 laps beacuse the regular were late. The girls should joining them too! Now, start!" Coach yell at them, "yes, sir!". "What! We just new from the team and get the punishment for first day in this baseball club! What the bad luck today!"  The girls team baseball including Y/n that her aura start burning up then before.

.

.

.

"Huh! Just 50 laps..." Kitaki stretching her back, "yeah, if you lose i want you to do what i said to you..." Y/n said and going to change uniform.
They both smirk to they self and others sweat drop, "its this competition!".

Y/N POV

I changed my unifrom to baseball unifrom but my team unifrom not Seido baseball unifrom.
I wear long sleeve like Kimono design but like baseball unifrom with with blue tight shirt for inside unifrom. I wear skirt below to my knee and wear long blue stocking. I tied my hair with blue ribbon and wearing a cap.

I went out from changing room and going to baseball field. When i arrived at there, everyone look at me and they jaw drops. I raised my eyebrows, "i think i wearing glasses but why they look at me like that"  i'll keep thinking without knowing someone approach me behind.

"Heh? You wearing our baseball team uniform today" Kitaki smirk, i look at her with blank face.
"Y/n-chan you look so cute today!" Mitsu want to hug me but i dodge it, "so mean, Y/n-chan" Mitsu pout.
"Kyahahaha, i don't know you wearing that!" Kuramochi point at me and Miyuki smirk, "looks like this little girl make someone interested to her" Miyuki teased me. "I think i want to punch his face"  i just smile without they know i will make them terrified this night.
"Y/n you look so cute i mean a little bit....i mean...." Haruichi face turn to red, i chuckle, "thanks, Haruichi" i pat his head.
"Woah! You look so different than before!" Sawamura shock and Furuya nod.
I yawn and walk away from them, "hey! You leaving us!!!" They shouted but i ignore them, "so annoying..." I mumble and start to run 50 laps with Kitaki.

"Why i have to run with this people but actually i will win this time...you know, that Kitaki..."  i sighing while glance at Kitaki who's run beside me.