Chapter 3

"So shade-san... i want to go home" Y/n yawn again, "Y/n you need to learn about discipline again and manners" Coach said to her.
"Bye..." Y/n walk away, " Y..y/n..." Coach sigh.

"Woah, she ignored boss. She so brave" Sawamura shocked actually team Seido shocked too at the same time.
Then Rei coming, "what's happen?" Rei ask them, "your friends daughter was walking away from the coach actually she ignore it when the coach said something to her" Miyuki said.
Rei sweat drop, "Why that's kid doesn't change at all. She still lazy, not unlady like and hate discipline if she personality twisted" she sigh.
"Its okay, Takashima. She always like that when she kids" Coach sighing again. Rei think and have an idea, "Tenshin, i know how to teach Y/n a lesson" Rei smirk. She give her an idea at Coach and Coach smirk then nodded.

Team Seido look at them and back to practice.

Next day...

Y/n get up early this morning, she finished her shower and change her clothes to uniform. She walk to downstairs and cook for breakfast.
She wanted to wait Rei but Rei placed the sticky note at refrigerator. Y/n read:

Y/n, im going to school early because has a lot work to do so i think you just walk to school today. Sorry for that.

Y/n just humming and started to eat. She arrived at the school, Y/n look at her watch, "6:30".
"Why I'm so early this today???" She mumble, then she saw baseball team and they saw her too.
Y/n ignored them but the baseball team run towards her no they chasing her.
"Shit!" She cursed and running away from them.

They chasing her around the school and Y/n was really tired when she runing more than usual she do "Ughhh!!! I will kill this team!" She take a break.
"They she is!!!" A voice who's Isashiki voice yell and found her, "what the fuck!!!" She yell at them.
"I'll cursed you all!!!" Y/n yell while running away from them, she stopped the track at baseball field.
"Shit! Wrong path"  she wanted to step back but she accidentally bumped into  person who's Kuramochi.
"Kyahahhaa, i found you!!!" He hold Y/n wrist, "let go of me!!!" Y/n yell and suddenly team baseball or team Seido coming to them.
"I said let go" Y/n voice turn to venom voice, "huh! Someone scared right now~~~" Y/n turn her head and Saw Miyuki and others.
"Wrong person, boys!" She tackle Kuramochi and hit the ground. The boys shock when she do that. She want to running away but they block the way.
"Then i should kick your ass, right now" she smirk evilly, Y/n wanted to kick them but Coach Kataoka stopped them.
"Y/n i don't know you learn martial arts" Rei spoke behind Coach Kataoka, " Huh! This is your plan, you know that was bad plan i never seen. Rei, Im the queen of the strategy. I know what are you plan about" Y/n grin evilly.

Y/n walk away, "if you want to catch someone. You should know their weakness or plan to make a simple trick like hiding a trap" Y/n waving at them and gone at their sign.
"She actually change and personality was likely twisted after all" Tetsuya said and others team nodded.
"She hit me to the ground..." Kuramochi rub his face and the teams laughing.
"We better make a new plan to give her lesson" Rei spoke but Miyuki whisper to Rei and they both smirked. They make a plan like to make Y/n blushing or embrass something she doesn't like.

Meanwhile...

Y/n change her unifrom, "what a bad day....". She walk and went to class.

After school...(author skip...)

When she walk, she suddenly feel really uncomfortable because she felt someone follow her.
So she relax herself and open the locker, suddenly the letter was drop at her feet. She take it and read the letter.
Her emotional face was blur and she raised her eyebrows.  When she read and catch this sentence, "meet me at baseball field".

"Ughhhh, why i have to meet someone thats doesn't important to me" she mumble.
She went to baseball field and everyone looked at her. Y/n saw Miyuki walked towards her, " do you mind if you be my girlfriend?" Miyuki start confess because this is the plan.
Y/n look at him while yawn, "im not interesting with love" Y/n walk away and Miyuki was so speechless.

"Hey, look out!" Y/n turn her head around and saw ball flying towards her. She catch the ball, "are you guys, idiot! Make disgusting plan at me. Ughhhh, you should learn more about the strategy" Y/n getting pissed and threw the ball at Miyuki.

"Its that your strategy, Miyuki?" Kuramochi ask him, "yeah...but fail" he said to him.
"What a stupid strategy" Ryousuke tease Miyuki, "im not...but that girl was so unique" Miyuki saying to them.
"A catcher who's genius but when came out of this, he actually stupid catcher" Sawamura laugh and Miyuki hit him.

"But Rei-san said to us, take care of her while teaching her manner and discipline" they remember what Rei said to them and thats a task for them.
"But she really pissed at us because of that bakazuya" Isashiki said to them while point at Miyuki, "hey! Not my fault" Miyuki defense himself.
"Hmmm, im bad of this" Yuki said to them same as Tanba and Furuya. The others sweat drop at them, "this three".

"I think we should be her friends. We can teach her something that she weak about... discipline and manners or something else" Haruichi gave them an idea, "that's a great idea, Haru-chan. If we be her friends, she will accept it or not. Because a friends its to help they friends and help each others, right" Ryousuke said to them while pat her younger brother head. Haruichi smiled widely, "aniki...".

"Today we ask her to be our friends!" Sawamura shout, "we were here, Sawamura" Haruichi said to him.
"Kyahahhahah" Kuramochi hit his ass.