Chapter 10

After finished eating....Y/n pov...

After we finished eating, we went out take fresh air. Then we heard someone swings a bat, so wanted to take a look where that sound is, "Ne~ The sound bat was at the baseball field" Kitaki suddenly spoke behind me then i shiver, "stupid! You gave me heart attack" I yell at her.
She laughed then wipe her tears, "you look so funny when you suddenly shocked" She continued teased me, "you think its funny,huh!" I angrier at her.
"Damn, relax Y/n. You make my side hurt, you know~~~" she laughing, i kick her legs and start to walk away, "ouch! Hey! Are you mad, Y/n?" I ignored her, "hey! Don't ignored me! Hey!" She yell.

RYOUSUKE POV

The teams was really hardworking and practicing the batting, then i heard someone yell, "hey! Y/n-chan~~~ you need to relax and calm like me", "you think, im jerk Kitaki!".
I look where's someone yell and being noisy at this night time, then i spotted L/n and Kateki were arguing. I raised my eyebrows, "why are they arguing about?" Matsuko suddenly spoke behind me, "i don't know...look something doesn't important isn't it" i said it back.

"Hey! You two both! Why are you being loud at this hour, huh!" Jun yell at them, "i think you too are same, Jun. You were being loud than the two both girls" I said while smirk.
"Hmph" Jun ignored it, "You being loud, Isashiki-senpai!" Kateki-chan yell at him, then L/n hit her head, "stupid! Low your voice down. Im sorry for disturbing you guys practice" L/n bowed but Kateki-chan don't want to. So Y/n hit her head twice, i laughed at her attitude then Kateki pout and bowed to us.

They walk away fast, i chuckle to them, " L/n looks cute when she getting embrassing", "Hmmm...i forgot to ask her..." Tetsuya suddenly spoke. I looked at him, "what do you forgot to tell her?" I ask him.
"I forgot to tell her about Shogi. I want to ask her...playing shogi with me" he said, i raised my eyebrows, "you just thinking about shogi??" I chuckled.

"Did she know??? That her attitude will makes someone falling to her" i chuckled again then continue practicing batting.

NO ONE POV

"Fuhhhhh! Safe" Kitaki take a breath, "then Kitaki... i go back to my dorm" Y/n waving her hands and gone from Kitaki sight.
"What? She leaving me!" Kitaki yell, "who's leaving you?" Suddenly Kitaki feel hands at her shoulder, she freeze, "the heck! Why youuuuuu!" Kitaki yell at Kuramochi ear.
"Hey! Don't shout at my ear" Kuramochi raised his eyebrows, "heh? Kitaki why are you walk alone?" Miyuki appear behind Kuramochi.
"Huh?" Kitaki look at the two boys, "Y/n leaving me...alone" Kitaki tell them and running away but Kuramochi tackle her and she suddenly hit to the ground.
"Are you idiot! Kuramochiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Kitaki said his names long way, "hey! Don't said my names like that Kitakiiiiiiiiiiiiii" he reply back to teased her.

"Are you guys idiot!" Isashiki yell at them, "we're not idiot!" They shouted at Isashiki, "hahhaa! My side hurt. You guys was so brave shouted at third years" Miyuki laughing.
"You two both were idiot" Ryousuke hit them at their head, "ouch! What's this meaning about" they said in unison.
"Because you yelling at your senpai, baaaakaaa!" Isashiki yell them until they fights each other, "they looks like kids" Tetsuya sigh and the others nodded it.
Miyuki looked around to find Sawamura, Furuya and Haruichi but they not here, " hey, guys. Sorry to interrupted you but you guys know where this three going?" They looked around but doesn't seen them.
Suddenly, someone interrupted them, "Y/n said to me that she wanted to borrow them with herself. So i don't know..." Miku smiled and others surprised that she was here, "why are you here???" Shirashi ask her.
"Ouh, Y/n just wanted ask about this to you but she ask me for help for asking it" Miku tell them, "i know.....where they're are" Miyuki smirk. They went to cafeteria but they not in there." Hmmm, follow me" Kitaki said to them to follow her and they nodded it.

They was arrived at Y/n dorm, Kitaki hold the doorknob and open it. Then she saw Y/n and three boys who's Sawamura, Haruichi and Furuya playing video games.

"Yeahhhhh! You diee!"
"Y/n-chan!!! Please don't kill me again!"
"Why you are so good playing this"
"Y/n was amazing"

Kitaki and others sweat drop when they saw this, "Y/n! I think you sleep but you not!" Kitaki angry, "woah!!! Wait a minute! Do you want join the games?" Y/n said to them.
"Y/n, i talk to you and don't ignored me! Why you bought this three in our room no dorm no! Whatever" Kitaki yell to her, "Because....i cannot sleep sooo injust chat them to come our dorm soooo they just agreeing. Im just wanted to enjoy with this boys" Y/n placed her arm on Sawamura.
"When did you so closed with this three?" Hanako stared at Y/n, "since we friends..." they nodded it what Y/n said.
"Why you so sporting to them not us?" , "becauseeeee they not busy so just same age with me...and i think i have good friends" Y/n let out her chuckled.
"I cannot brain...this girl was so idiot to me" Kitaki facepalm, "awh...thank you for your compliment" Y/n laugh. "Im not praise you idiot!" Kitaki yell again, "stop yelling Kitaki...people was sleep...slow your voice down. Im here not 100 k/m from your track" Y/n laughing. "Y/n-chan was so different this time" Miyuki chuckled.

"Yeah...her bright personality just i want to said people like this side" Mitsu tell them while Ryousuke raised her eyebrows, "why???" Isashiki confused.
"You know when this side suddenly came out. Y/n will br friendly and always plans to pranks me and Hanako. You know what she doing!!! She give us insects!!!" Mitsu let out her angry, "actually she and Kitaki always do, you know right..." Hanako ask them and they nodded it.
Suddenly, Aika close her death note book and went to the tv. She close the tv and take the video games with her," hey! This is best ending i wanted to see!" Y/n was getting mad to Aika, "you should sleep not playing video games...or i tell Miyako tomorrow because she was here went we practice" Aika smirk evilly while Y/n speechless. Y/n greeted the teeth, "fine! I sleep!" Y/n said sorry to the three boys and ask the others to get out from this room.

"That's harsh isn't it" Kuramochi smirk, "yeah...she so scared went her mother's name came out of sudden" Hanako giggled. The others went to the dorm and get to sleep because they know something will happen tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Y/n was not happy and rolled her bed for many times because she cannot sleep, "the heck...old hag was coming this school tomorrow...i have to get ready" Y/n closed her eyes even she cannot sleep.
While, Kitaki laughing silent when saw Y/n like that, "idiot! You should sleep early not playing video games. Why are you not change and still always same" Kitaki sigh and get to sleep.

To be continued...

Im sorry, guys because publish the chapter this late. I was busy so if i have time to make the next chapter im just published it if i have time.
Sorry!