Chapter 6

It was dark, only six in the morning.. Garroth was at work, Zane was cleaning clothes and making breakfast.. and Vylad was laying on the couch eyes clouded with Sorrow. Aphmau was staring at the tv and watching as some old reruns played on the boomerang channel.

"Aph.. do you think mom is watching us?"

"I'm positive," she whispered, her phone lighting up on the nightstand as her phone hit one hundred percent, "come sit on the bed, I'm kinda scared."

Vylad pulled himself off the couch blanket with him, eyes closed when he hit the comfy thing. He'd been using his old gym clothes as pajamas, Garroth only had enough money for Quick food and work clothes. Zane, Aph, and Garroth were doing the same. When we say work clothes, we mean, goodwill clothes. Vylad smiled as Aph moved in towards the center of the queen sized bed and shared the pillow. "Thanks, Vylad."

"No problem."

"Vylad..?" He hummed. "Can I go see my momma's grave?"

"I.. We can go if Zane stays."

"Huh? Why does..?"

"We don't have extra keys." He explained quickly and she shrugged. "Now, go back to sleep, Aph, It's early."

"Okay." She moved back to the wall clutching her jacket and pushing her back to the wall. Vylad sighed and moved to the far end of the bed, making sure not to be too close to her.

————

"Vylad. Get up. Breakfast." Zane's cracking voice sounded through the room and Vylad's eyes opened lazily. "Good, It's downstairs."

"Thanks." Vylad shouted.

Aph was on the couch eating a bowl of cereal, and Zane was eating eggs on toast. "Counter." The brunette nodded and grabbed a paper plate and started eating his eggs with his plastic fork. They'd been reusing them. He took his place on the floor by the coffee table and ate in silence with the exception of chewing. "Garroth should be home around four, if you want to visit Aunt Sylvana, be back by one."

"Okay," The brunette smiled eating a little slower.

"Thank youuuuuu~!"

"No problem, now let goooo." Zane push his weight oh her arm and moved away from her. Vylad just laughed as his brother and sister, leaning back as they bickered. She didn't let go, and he just complained about her being in the way of his food. He stopped laughing when he thought bout food.

"Hey.. Zane, did Garroth eat this morning?" Zane shook his head. It was only one day, he'll eat normally later!

...

Right?