\\16//

Taehyung POV

I sat in the booth of the diner, I had the straw of my strawberry milk shake between my lips as I read my book.

I jump when I notice a presence next to me. I look up and I freeze when my eyes met the dark ones of the biker. It was Park Chanyeol. I was ready for him to beat me up.

"Can I talk to you about something." My eyes widened at those words.

"u-um ok." I say as I watch him sit down in front of me.

He sighs and runs his fingers through his white locks.

"its about Baekhyun." The taller said as he looked at me.

"hes driving me crazy and Its killing me. I used to hate him I have always seen him as a brat that knows how to get under peoples skin, but his little games started to turn flirtatious and one thing led to the other and next thing I knew he was in my bed." I watched as he leaned his head in his hands.

"I wanted it to be just a one time thing but one nights led to two nights and we didn't stop. My dumbass cought feelings and I don't know what to do. It seams like he only wants to have sex, but I want more. He just plays with my emotions and the other day I snapped and told him how I feel and he just ran out and keeps avoiding me." I watch as Chanyeol look at me, I could see the pain in his eyes.

I sigh and look at him.

"that's just how he is chanyeol, he's scared of commitment. He had his heart broken by a past love and it broke him. He is just scared of love." I say.

He looks at me and slams his fist on the table. He lays his head on the table.

"don't give up on him, show him you care, don't let him go." He looks up at me and smiles slightly.

He nods.

"thank you taehyoung and im sorry for the other day, all the stress of baek just got to me." the whit haired boy said with a sorry look.

"I forgive you." I say with a smile.

"I also have a question." I look at his with a raised eyebrow as I take a sip of my milkshake.

"what are you and Jungkook." I choke on the pink liquid and look at him with wide eyes.

He chuckles. Before I could answer we start to here yelling. Chanyeol and I look at each other and get up. we walked to the window and the next thing I knew I heard glass shattering and chanyeol jumped in front of me. I look on the ground a see a rock. What is happing?

I peek out behind Chanyeol. I see a group of men in all black, they carried bats and other weapons. Some had fire.

"shit, not this again." Chanyeol growls out.

I freez when the flash back pop into my head, I feel the tear start to form.

Suddenly someone on the dinner yells "ITS NOT SAFE, EVERYONE GET OUT."

I was frozen, I couldn't move. The next thing I knew I was being picked up by chanyeol and he ran through the back door. I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Fuck I thought this wouldn't happen agin, why the fuck can't we just get along. Fuck I need to find Baek." I here the biker say in frustration.

"I'll take you to the bike shop, donghae will keep you safe until jungkook gets there." The black haired boy said as he began to run.

He covered me up with his jacket.

I tried my best not to cry but fear filled my body.

This can't be happening agin.

Mom can't handle another loss.

I can't end up like dad.

~~~~~~~~~
I'm soooo sorry it took me so long to update!!! I was having huge writers block and was really struggling with what I was going to do next so I'm so so so sorry!!! I love you all so much and thank you for waiting. Love ya <3