\\18//

Jungkooks POV

I froze when I heard those words, I knew the explosion my dad caused killed a lot of people but I didn't know one of them one the beauty's father.

I looked at the shaking blond boy, I didn't know what to say. I was so mad at my dad but also I was so mad at myself for keeping what me father had done secret, no one knew he started the fire beside me and the other bikers.

I look into Taehyung watery blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what he did, it's my-"

"Don't you dare say it's your fault!" The blond cut me off.

"What he did was not your fault so don't you dare blame yourself." Tae said as he look into my eyes deeply.

I look down, I couldn't meet his gaze.

I hear footsteps and the next thing I know I feel a pair of soft hands on my cheeks my face was pulled up in my dark brown eyes met his crystal blue ones.

"Do you understand Kookie?" He said in a quiet voice.

I lean forward and connect our lips. He kisses back in a slow pace. I pull away and rest my forehead against his.

"I wish I could've stopped him Tae, I really wish I could but he was so consumed with pain and anger that he just lost control." I whisper out as I lightly play with his hair.

"My mother died in a horrible car crash with a beauty. The man who hit her was rich and somehow won the case and left with no charges, it left my father without a wife and without a mother for his two children. He couldn't control his anger so he took it out on innocent beauties." I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"I'm so sorry Tae. I-I'm so s-sorry." I felt him hug me tightly as I begin to cry into his small shoulder.

I was kind of ashamed of myself because I've always been taught to never show my emotions but I just felt like I could tell him anything and I felt like he deserve to know.

I feel his small hands run up and down my back slowly as he calms me down.

"Shhh Kookie, it's ok, I understand. Something similar happened to my mother after father's death. She became addicted to work and made it her goal to keep my fathers business alive. She didn't think twice to leave me here but I'm not mad, I understand the pain that she is in just like the pain that your father is in. It's OK for him to hate beauties, he has every right to after what happened just like my mother has every right to hate bikers. Sadly it's just how life is sometimes." Taehyung says as he pulls away and uses his thumb to wipe my tears away.

"Your father can hate me all he wants and my mother can hate you all she wants but it's not going to keep me from loving you. What your father did is not what you did and it doesn't change the way I feel about you Jungkook. I can't help but love you." The blond beauty whispers out.

I smile at him, A tear of joy runs out of the corner of my eye.

"I love you too Taehyung."

I look him deep in the eyes.

"Kim Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend." I ask with a smile as I run my fingers through his hair.

I watch his face light up and tears form in his eyes.

" I would be honored." He says as he jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.

"No matter what happens today, I love you for you not for your label but for who you truly are." The beauty says with a smile.

"Let's try to change this town today."

~~~~~~~~
Oooooo Stuff is about to get real y'all, buckle up because it's going to be a real roller coaster hehe. Love ya <3