WELCOME: must read.

Thanks for reading this. You're awesome for even checking this book out and I am really honored that you have taken the time to give this book a chance. I hope I do not disappoint you.

Welcome to Chlorine.

I hope you enjoy it and please keep an open mind.

As much as I love constructive criticism, I would also love a little leniency. If you want to correct, can you please add at least a smiling emoji. 😀 (Or any love and good emoji at all, just so I know you're not angry about my mistakes.)

No one is perfect and I'm not a top writer. I'm still an upcoming and growing writer. This novel will be published on the site when I'm through with it and it's going through its first edition. So, you should expect the novel fast and full on your gadgets.

Brittany O'Grady as Mabel Carter.

Troye Sivan as Alec Knight.

Chlorine

Started writing:

Started: 29| 11|19

Ended: 16|12|19

First edition published:

Started: 27|01|20

Ended: 12|06|20

Copyright:

This book is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events and places are as a result of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance whatsoever is a coincidence and beyond the intent of the author.

This book will be edited later so please comment what you like or dislike as it will help with the development of the story. Thanks!

No plagiarism allowed.

Plagiarism is a big offence and shouldn't be done. It's a not a good or nice thing to do. It's also not the right thing.

I do not allow it! I completely detest it and will fight tooth and nail to make sure I get the person that does it!

I know the work I put into this book and it shouldn't be plagiarized. If you see this book being copied, please report to me. Thank you. Now, that that is done........

Onwards, my novel paladins!

(c) Oyin Alatishe, 2020.