chapter twelve: wildest dreams.

wildest dreams - Taylor Swift. (It's only fair)

Chapter 12.

I felt like an idiot.

As I packed my hair with a hair tie, I stared into the mirror. The girl that looked back at me wasn't the girl I used to know.

The girl I used to know didn't get caught up in someone she didn't even know fully yet. Someone she had just met for a while and is suddenly getting attracted to him.

This shouldn't even be happening. It was just some stupid moment and seeing him underwater. I mean he was lifeguard, I saw him underwater most of the time when he saved me.

It was no big deal. No cause for alarm.

I walked to my bed and stretched towards my bedside table to turn off all the lights leaving only my night light on.

I sighed and with a smile I sank into the comfort of my bed.

See, just silly things. No cause for alarm.

--

My breath hitched in my throat as he ran his hands along my arms, leaving tingling sensations in their wake.

I closed my eyes in pleasure, arching my back to give him full access to my body. His hand slid inside my night dress,

I turned around to face my lover, eyes closed. His lips crashed into mine, the kiss igniting me. I wrapped my hand around his neck and deepened the kiss as his hands went to my waist. I was delirious and butterflies exploded in my stomach. I wanted more and more, never wanting to let go.

When we finally broke apart, I was breathing rapidly and unevenly.

I opened my eyes and blue eyes stared down at me. When our eyes met it was like the air had been sucked out of the room. I was breathless but then I frowned. Those pair of blue were familiar but they weren't meant to be.

When it hit me, I realised it was Alec, looking down at me and smirking.

--
I woke up with a scream.

____

Remember to Vote, comment and share.

Much love,

Oyinkansola.