afterword: Letter.

Legends - Juice WRLD. (R.I.P Juice WRLD 😭😭😭😭) (I really cried the night I found out he died. His voice is so good and so is this song and his other songs. I wish he was still alive and we can hear another song but…

Good bye, Jarad Anthony Higgins. (We're all saying goodbye here)

Died: 8th December, 2019.)

AFTERWORD

No. 5 Star Street,

Stranger Things Estate,

Riverdale,

The Flash.

La La Land, USA.

Planet Shadowhunters.

19th May.

Dear Timothy,

I know you’re dead but it’s only fair to write this to you. I still miss you and I know you’re never coming back and maybe that’s what actually hurts.

You were always there for me Tim even when no one was. You were my best friend who taught me how to stand up for myself so that one day I could stand for others. Losing you was the worst thing that happened to me, I couldn’t even think straight, my whole world was going topsy turvy. Things changed for me but I had to learn how to adapt to my new life.

When you left I was ready to leave with you and I isolated myself completely from the world then I met this amazing, extremely cocky and full of himself guy. He told me that sometimes you just gotta let go and that is why I am writing this letter to let go of the pain, to say goodbye.

The memories we shared will always be in my head and you'll always be in my heart no matter what. Your laugh, your boring and stupid jokes, the feeling of my hand your hair, your lips, your “come to the window” call, which is still horrible whistling by the way. You are the best thing that happen to me thank you for being there when you were.

I can still remember your last day with me, your last day on earth. You were so happy and your last words were “Pig, Goat, Banana, Cricket!” before you hurried off into the night, leaving me smiling as you retreated.

See, I can still remember the lavender smell of your perfume, your mint breath and how it felt when you were close to me. I can't believe I'm letting this all go but I know I can't keep it close to avoid completely breaking. I love you so much and always will.

I'm going to leave this letter on your gravestone. I don't know if you can come out of the grave and read it. It'll be weird but it's fun imagining it!

Thank you for always being there.

Goodbye.

Much love,

Mabel.

———∆———

The End.

———∆———

This is finally it!

I always dreamed of being an author and here I am writing the end for a short story! A story!

Thank you so much for being there. Please make sure you vote for this story and comment your thoughts. Thank you for all the help.

And that isn't a real address, it's just movies and mostly series that I love. You can watch them too! All of them are amazing.

And 19th of May is my birthday!

I didn't publish this part before because I wasn't sure about it but here we go!

Much love,

Oyinkansola 💕