Chapter 2

"Supreme Leader, she has arrived." Hux said as we walked into the flight deck.

When the doors opened I was met with a large hologram of Supreme Leader Snoke on a massive throne. It was colder in this room as if all warmth just vanish. It was warm on Naboo so this sudden change in temperature had caught me off guard. The cold itself made me worry about why I was here. Just to make things worse I felt as small as I could be when I saw him.

The chills were shooting up my spine and it was hard for me to walk in the door. I was so scared to look scared I forced myself in. I had heard rumors of his size and appearance and while they were accurate; I now see why people struggled to describe him. He was long and ominous, but his face... That would be etched into my nightmares for the rest of my life.

Hardly being able to take my eyes off him, as scary as it was, it was an absolute honor to even be in his presence. I had never felt true fear, but this might be the beginning of it. I had never been so frightful yet entranced by a person in my life. He was responsible for the very cause I have fought for my whole life and now here he was, asking for my presence. I just hoped it was for a good reason.

"All in one piece I hope." His voice boomed despite his relaxed manner. Even his voice was sending a pit into my stomach.

"Yes Supreme Leader." I spoke not wanting to appear timid. I risked speaking out of turn, but in the event this wasn't to kill me for a wrong doing, I wanted to appear as the warrior I strived to be. The one Sloane trained me to be, just like her.

"I've heard a lot about you young lady." He said flatly. A small wave of relief washed over me but I knew I wasn't out of the dog house yet.

"All good things I hope, Supreme Leader." I said standing up taller as I grew my confidence, or at least tried.

"Good indeed." He said cooly. "I've heard you're Force sensitive. Your master General Sloane speaks very highly of you."

He gestured towards her making me realize the audience I had in the room. I was so entranced by Snoke's appearance I didn't realize I was surrounded by the entire Officer and General ranks that have been stationed on Naboo. I caught eye contact with Sloane and it soothed me ever so slightly to see her. It helped even more that she didn't look worried, but the more I thought about it, if he was going to kill me I doubt he would let anyone know as a warning.

"I have no one but her to thank for training me." I replied scanning the room further to see who or what else I had missed in my lack of awareness.

I saw many faces, but what caught my eyes was a mask I didn't recognize standing closely to Snoke very still and unmoving like a statue. I wondered for a moment, but my only thought was that it was his apprentice. The one who had his own group of Knights of Ren that everyone had feared. He had been know for his spontaneous and destructive rages. He was known to be a successful apprentice and a leader to The First Order, but I often heard more about his raging outbursts rather than not.

"Very good, before I tell you why you're here, I have a question for you." He said adjusting himself slowly in his seat. "Your family, they live in the village that's about to be ransacked yes?"

"Yes, Supreme Leader, they do." I said unsure of what he was wanting to know.

My family had never been a topic of discussion before. Not even with General Sloane who I was very personable with. She never asked, or anything. I didn't think it was because she didn't care, I just assumed it may have been an invasive question. I cared for them, but never enough to talk about them. It's not like I wold have much good to say anyways. It just never seemed worth my breath.

"You left them on that planet and you fled alone. Why?" He asked. I wasn't quite sure how I was supposed to answer or how in-depth of an answer he wanted, but I quickly replied.