Chapter 30

I was hunched over Apollo's dead body, he was bleeding profusely. He was laying in a pool of his own blood. I was on my knees holding a knife into his chest. He was shaking and trying to breath, but I could feel his life form fading away. His wild eyes looked up to me in shock. I felt sad, not sad he was dying, but sad that he never came to his senses. Sad that he could never put away his madness to be the very family he spoke of.

"Sister, I'm sorry." He said "I wish we could have been different."

"You were twisted, but I didn't want to kill you." I said as a tear left my eyes.

"Oh sister, please don't think I'm that foolish." He said with a smile on his face. He pressed his blaster to my stomach and shot through my abdomen.

I was jolted awake and I could feel my body instantly falling. I hit the ground and my shoulder was instantly jammed into the floor. I cried out in pain and suddenly a light was flicked on. It blinded me momentarily and I covered my face. I laid there on the hard floor for a second rubbing my eyes. A set of hands grabbed me and pulled me into an upright position. I almost went push back against the arms grabbing me, but I was turned to face Kylo.

"Athena, what's going on?" Kylo asked. I looked up to him and I was beyond dizzy, but I leaned against him for support.

"A dream." I weakly said as my hand held my shoulder.

"You were flailing around and screaming. Are you okay?" He asked brushing my hair back worriedly.

"Yeah just shaken up." I said trying to stand up, but before I could get very far I was swept off my feet and placed on the bed. He set me down softly and pulled a blanket over me. He walked around the bed and got up with me.

"You're okay, lets lay for a little bit." He said pulling my waist in to him.

"You should go to bed, we have that big meeting tomorrow. I'll be fine." I said laying on his chest.

"No I want to stay up with you." He said admittedly.

"I don't want to keep you up, I should be by myself in my own room. I'm the one invading your space." I said frustrated with myself.

"Speaking of," he started. "about your room."

"What about it?" I asked looking up.

"It's not going to get finished." He said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked partially sitting up on my elbow. I remembered seeing it just yesterday, but I had just assumed it was taking a while to fix everything.

"I wanted you to stay, I just didn't know how to ask you." He said looking away almost as if he was embarrassed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Stay here, with me." He said looking at me. "Please."

"You want me to live with you?" I asked not entirely expecting him to ask.

"Yes I do." He said seriously.

"I don't wanna be in the way-

"Please." He said again firmly.

"I'll stay, I just don't want to invade on your personal space." I said.

"I want you to be in my personal space. I love you." He said and I met him with sad eyes.

"I love you too, Ben." I said and he instantly had a small smile across his face. He kissed my forehead firmly, smiling into the kiss.

"Lay down my love, get some rest." He said as he shut off the light. I closed my eyes and smiled big as I laid on his chest for the rest of the night.