Chapter 53

I flew my ship down to the very old looking landing docks. I was met with my own personal group of troops to guard me. I exited my ship still in my sleep wear, but now with my cloak over me. I didn't have time to change because I felt the need to get down here as soon as possible. I stepped off the ship and I was instantly met with an unfamiliar smell. It smelt like a normal ship, just older. The power was off so it was just the emergency power lights that were illuminating the area around us.

I was escorted through the ship. It was insane to see a ship like this in my lifetime. It felt unreal, to actually be able to stand on one, but I couldn't let my amazement distract me from the fact that this ship was sent here to try and take us out. I almost had my breath taken away when the doors opened. I could see the Star Killer Base in the window of the command bridge. The bridge itself looked ancient. I walked around it and most of it was covered in dust.

"The whole place looks untouched. We've checked everything and can't find anything. We have all of the logs and information you requested, but we can't find much else. This ship is deserted." Phasma said.

"There something here." I said looking around. I couldn't tell you what or where, but I could feel it.

"We can check the ship again." Phasma suggested, but I shook my head and started to walk around the bridge.

I looked down to see my necklace glowing. I looked up and I started to feel something in my chest. I walked straight over to the central table. It was a display table, but the power was shot so nothing was being displayed. I brushed the dust off the panel and tried to turn it on. Nothing happened and I got frustrated.

Something was calling me to this thing. I squatted down next to it and looked to the side of it. I saw a small black rectangle and I touched it. It wasn't entirely held down so it wiggled in place. I grabbed the whole box and it came off with little resistance. I took it in my hand and stood up and flipped it over in my hand. I held it up and turned it over. It was a solid box, but I could see where it could be plugged in. I grabbed the cord from the table and plugged it in and tried turning it on.

"Athena," The hologram of Luke appeared looking down at us. I stepped back and took it all in. "I'm sorry it has had to come to this, but I know you have him. I have spent too much time wasting it trying to ask you to join us. This is my last and final warning. I will have no other choice than to have to kidnap you if you don't surrender yourself and Apollo. I will wage war on the galaxy and I will stop at nothing. I know the potential of your powers and I want to show you how to utilize it. Ben Solo is responsible for the destruction of the Jedi order and we need to rebuild it. I know you have no reason to trust me, but I want to fix the mess that has been going on for much too long. He is going to murder every Force user and it will leave the galaxy defenseless. Help me protect it, back to the days of the Republic and the Jedi counsel. I know you're conflicted, let me show you the way. To restore balance to the galaxy. You and your brother possess the power to fulfill the prophecy and bright guidance back to all of us. Don't let yourself get involved and blamed for the fall of the Force. Join me Athena Kenobi, I am on Coruscant awaiting your arrival. I give you three weeks to make your choice. Please, consider it wisely."

We stood in silence as the hologram went blank. I looked to the troops who were standing around looking to me. We had all just heard that and it was absolute shit show. Luke has gone mad, he was screaming for peace and yet he was going to destroy it himself if he didn't get his way. My fists balled up in anger knowing that this all was placed on me. I took a deep breath. I unplugged the box and held it up in my hand. I sent as much Force lighting as I could and we all watched it explode. The bits of it crumbled and flew around the room. Most everyone jumped at the noise.