Chapter 25

I was practicing with some droids in the training room. I was furious with myself over losing the opportunity to kill Apollo. I needed to make sure I wouldn't fail again. It was hard to practice with a droid and feel like it was even close to reality, but I had a set up to make it harder.

Instead of practicing with one droid I was practicing with 7. It of course wasn't the same, but it definitely was a struggle for me. I got nicked on my face and I finally gave up for the day. I had probably spent 6 hours just practicing so I at least accomplished something.

I was loving this new lightsaber, as much as I didn't think I deserved it, I couldn't deny it was badass. It was even lighter than before it was so new and shiny. It didn't quite feel like mine yet, but I felt so empowered when I used it. It felt like an extension of myself when I used it. I was in complete connection with my weapon, I didn't know what this feeling was until now, but here it was in my hands.

I shut off my weapon and tucked it in my waistband. My hands went to my face and I walked over to the mirror in the training room and looked over the burn. It was right on my cheek bone and it was very dark and burnt, but there are worse things that could have happened. I got the gash when I tried to take on 10 droids at once and I then realized that was too many. I tried to ignore it and I decided it was time shower.

I walked down the halls to my room. I passed General Hux and we gave each other a nod. He was in charge of watching over the BB units data and getting any and all information he could. Kylo said we would watch for the next week or two and when we were sure it was safe we plan the attack.

Our plans so far were to take a ship and have Poe fly and lead us to the Resistance base. There we would trap Rey and Apollo. We give them a choice to either surrender their weapons and we release their people back into the galaxy. Then we just take the two of them or they refuse and we murder everyone.

I personally didn't care all that much because we had time and resources to spare. I didn't want to kill people, but if they were going to put up a fight we were left with no choice. As of this morning Hux sent Kylo a report and everything looks clear so far, but he still had much to report on.

The pilot was still being held captive, but we moved him out of the prison cells and into a regular living quarters, but with the same securities in place. We had a constant shift of multiple storm troopers guarding his room. If he really was telling the truth and we really could get away with this plan, he would definitely be heavily rewarded.

I walked into my quarters and immediately hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and took a moment to enjoy the warmth. I had regained so much of my energy after finishing my training. I had felt so much stronger and powerful. Over time I can truly say I can feel how much the force has become one with me.

I want to see you again sister.

I was taken back for a moment thinking the sound had come from the bathroom. I swung my hand to push open the shower door and I was met with an empty bathroom. I flipped around looking I'm all over the place, but I was left with nothing.

Go away.

I said angrily as I placed my hand on the shower wall. I felt my calm demeanor turn sour as the seconds passed. I knew who this was and I knew he was up to no good.

I don't want to scare you, we got off on the wrong foot.

We didn't get off on any foot, you nearly were killed.

Enough, I want to talk. I want to see your face again.

Not going to happen, the next time I see you you're going to lose your head.