Part 45

Arnav and Khushi reached Dia's school and came out only to get surprised to see Dia with Shashi. They waited near the car for sometime then came to them.

Khushi : papa? 

Shashi turned around and looked at them then quickly hide the ice-cream which he bought for Dia behind his back. 

Shashi : Khushi? Arnav? You people here?

Khushi : papa, I pick her up daily but I should be asking you this. What are you doing here and what are you hiding? She tried to reach to it but he stepped back. Khushi gave a suspicious look to him and saw Dia was chewing something and when Dia noticed her she turned to other side and wiping her mouth turned towards her gave her ever cute smile.

Arnav thought that there was something fishy so he went near Dia and turned her towards him which went unnoticed by Shashi. He saw Dia was having ice-cream marks on her hands and on her skirt. He signaled Khushi to look at Dia and she too noticed the same.

Shashi : Khu... Khushi, I... I was just going from this side, actually heading to house but then I slowed down here then saw Dia sitting alone under the tree near her campus so thought to pick her up... that's it.

Khushi : that's it? Are you sure? 

Shashi : hey, are we playing any KBC that you are asking "Are you sure‟?

Arnav : Actually, what she meant was, Dia's school must have finished half an back. So what are you doing with her till now? I mean you must have reached home by now...

Before Shashi could say anything, Dia shouted : nanu, ICE-CREAM melted.

Shashi shut his eyes tightly for getting caught. 

Khushi dragged Dia to front and asked : how many did you have?

Dia counted on her finger and finally she showed 5 fingers but she closed one said : nanu didn't give me my fifth one.

Khushi's jaw was dropped seeing her Arnav chuckled.

Khushi : Dia, if your mom come to know that you had these many ice-creams then she will kill me. And you, papa, how could you do this?

Shashi : Khushi, I was taking her to the car but she asked me to buy an ice-cream.

Arnav : and you bought her 5?

Shashi : Arnav, it's not like that.

Arnav : please uncle, if you want to say anything then say to di.

Khushi : and if she caught cold then you will be responsible, I'm saying it.

Shashi : Khushi... Khushi... 

Khushi dragged Arnav and went from there heading to their home.

Shashi : see what you made me to do...? 

Dia : Relax nanu. Nothing will happen... she won't say anything and Arnav mamu too won't say because he won't do anything if di says no, saying she gave a toothy smile to him.

Shashi : badmaash... he picked her up and made her to sit in the car and headed to home.

After dropping Khushi, Arnav went to office to attend a meeting. As he crossed the lane Shashi entered in and dropped Dia to her home.

Anjali : Arey uncle, you? 

Shashi : yes me. Why, shouldn't I come?

Anjali : nothing like that Uncle... sorry please come in.

Shashi : arey no Anjali need to go.

Anjali : okay... ah uncle, aren't you forgetting something? She asked with a pout.

Shashi : what are you talking about Anjali?

Anjali : nothing... Dia come. 

Shashi held her hand when she was about to turn.

Anjali : what? 

Shashi : don't you want to take?

Anjali : really? 

Shashi gave her a pack of ice-cream.

Shashi : and one more thing... don't share it with Dia, she will get cold.

Anjali : Aw... ji uncle. She said with a smile

Shashi : Actually, who kya hain na ki, she already had 4 ice-creams so back at the school.

Anjali : Haw... UNCLE... 

Shashi : she asked me with a pouted face and I couldn't resist her, you see.

Anjali : now she is getting naughty day-by-day. 

Khushi : no Di, but he is making her naughty, by giving her chocolates and ice-creams whenever she asks him or take her out.

She said while coming in the home.

Dia : why are you feeling jealous of me?

Khushi : jealous? That too of you? Please...

Dia : because he doesn't give you and gives me...

Khushi and Anjali dropped their jaws at that little kid's comment. Shashi was enjoying the conversation. Lavanya was recording the whole scene. Khushi and Lavanya came together.

Dia showed her tongue to Khushi and Khushi chased her.

The other three laughed at them...