Part 65

Khushi in red, his favorite color, full length gown and full sleeves with a small collar and upper part of the gown was completely designed with golden and upon that loose hair which was flying in the air due to the cool wind which helped him to take in the beauty of her in the day light with cool breeze...

Arnav who came to his sense because of Akash by looking at him once and then back at Khushi, Payal just giggled at him as he was so lost in her baby sister. Akash and Payal hifived each other at his back without making sound and turned to Khushi and gestured to come. Maya was surprised as how come they are here and just for the curiosity she went to them and Khushi just followed her smiling to herself knowing her curiosity.

Maya: hello ASR, Akash sir and Payal maam.

Payal & Akash: hi. 

Arnav just acknowledged her greeting with a nod.

Maya: how come you all are here?

Payal: to pick up my sister... 

Maya: what? Your sister studies here? Who is she? And how come we don't know? She pointed to herself and Khushi.

Akash: I'm surprised, Khushi, don't you know who is Payal's sister? He asked teasingly.

Khushi glared at him and then lowering her eyes then looked at Maya, she was about to open her mouth and say something, before that,

Arnav: Khushi Kumari Gupta... daughter of business tycoon Mr. Shashi Gupta.

Maya grasped at the new revelation and all the people who gathered there. They all know that she was the daughter of Shashi Gupta but how can they expect that he was the same business tycoon Mr. Shashi Gupta as she never gave intro of her family background to anyone. She just maintained a simple profile of hers.

Obviously, there was no one who doesn't know or heard who Shashi Gupta is.

Maya shockingly asked: Khushi? 

Khushi just nodded her head slightly. 

Maya: what was the need to hide this Khushi?

Khushi: hey, you know that I don't like pretending, faking, so just to avoid all that I did this.

Maya was a bestest friend of Khushi but still if she wanted to hide then she must have done that for some sake, thinking this Maya smiled at her with gratitude and hugged her. Knowing how she must be feeling then at that moment and just avoid that guilt from her, hugged her.

Maya: chill. 

Khushi: thank you... 

Maya coming out of the hug: from when did you start saying thanks, ah?

Khushi: oops!! Sorr... nothing. Well, as I said earlier, that my sister's marriage got fixed next week so, I'm inviting our group and please tell then I'll call them personally and invite them but before that I need a favor? She whispered something in her ear and drew back herself then Maya gave thumps up to her.

Maya: oh! Yeah. Congratulations maam.

Payal: thanks but call me as Khushi call me.

Maya smiles her and turned to Akash as they know that they are couple.

Maya: congratulations Akash sir... 

Akash: thanks but do you know that it is me who's going to marry her? She asked her surprisingly.

Maya: well, all thanks to the time that I spent at AR, because I as in we all came to know by your behavior with her when she pays a visit there for meetings or for some other reason, then itself but not that Khushi is her sister.