Part 88

In Shantivan,

Khushi turned on the music player with high pitch beat and came to the couch to drag the ladies (Nani, mami, Garima, buaji and Anjali) to dance, Khushi making nani and mami to dance and Anjali making Garima and buaji to dance. Later Khushi came to Gupta's and Anjali went to Raizada's. Mami didn't get interest on that music so she went and changed to some English song which no one liked but for the sake of mami all gave a shake on it then buaji changed the beat to some old song making others to feel sleepy then suddenly the music got changed to the item number from Bollywood, boosting up everyone, all turned to see that nani change it and started giving thumkaas. Seeing nani dancing on an item number all were hell shocked then gave in and started following her, Khushi changed her dress as a boy and started doing acts of boy by teasing and kissing nani, mami, Garima and buaji, while dancing and Anjali too joined her dressed as a boy. They were having dancing fully lost.

They were dancing until they heard a sound of glass breaking sound. All stopped dancing and turned to the entrance to see Shashi and Arnav jaws drop and looking down they got to see NK on the floor, unconscious. Arnav dropped his mobile where he was talking to Aman and Shyam, who was looking at them shockingly beside a broken vase.

Nani, Mami, Garima and buaji were feeling highly embarrassed where Anjali and Khushi hide behind them.

Arnav stopped the music player and came to them but didn't speak out anything and kept staring at them as if they are aliens.

Mami showed the courage and spoke up: why are you staring at us as if we are some aliens?

No one spoke, all maintained the silence.

HP brought water and sprinkled on NK; he gained consciousness and sat up then remembered what had happened and how he ended up on the floor.

NK: What was that? He asked standing up with the help of Shyam.

Shashi: so this is what you people do after we are out of the house?

Arnav couldn't stop himself from smiling and then laughed out.

Shyam went and stood between Buaji and Nani putting his hands over their shoulders.

Shyam: I didn't know that you dance this ****y, he said looking at Nani, making her blush.

NK: I never thought that you people dance like this. You people gave me almost heart attack with your performance, and where are the other two?

Arnav went and stood in between Khushi and Anjali with folding hands and raised eyebrows.

Anjali and Khushi didn't get what to do as they were dressed like a boy with artificial mustache. They both covered their faces with their hands. Shashi came to Mami and Garima who tried to escape from them but he didn't let the two.

Arnav: what was THAT? He asked with a serious tone. The two didn't look up from the time the men entered, so they missed the expression of his face which was showing opposite to his tone. He snaked his hands over their shoulders and moved their hands from their faces.

NK came to Anjali and held her hands from covering her face. Arnav now held Khushi from her back and crossed her hands and held them.

NK: one sec, with that he took out his phone and took a selfie, making her eyes grew wide. She saw Shyam looking at her and when looked up at him again he winked making her blush.

Arnav: NK, leave her. Di, go and change its not good for you. He showed his concern.

Shyam: yes, you need to change. Come, I'll help you.