7

Mingi groans as he slept. In his dream, he can see Seonghwa and Yeosang, both are greedily kissing one another and touching one another everywhere they can reach all while keeping their lips intact. He was naked, and jerking himself off to the sight before him because fuck... two Omegas heavily making out in front of you made his wolf bristle with lust.

Mingi groans once more, the noises his hands made sounded too wet for it to be his hand. And his cursed eyes open in the morning sunlight, and was immediately blinded.

But the feeling of something tight constricting around his cock made him grunt and his eyes fly open. His red irises lock with Yeosang's bright yellow and Seonghwa's blue. Seonghwa smiles innocently, both Omegas were on their hands and knees and both were taking turns sucking Mingi's cock and jerking him off.

"Good morning Alpha," Seonghwa purrs, his golden eyes flash before they turn right back to blue, Yeosang hums around Mingi's cock and the Alpha groans.

"Fuck," Mingi curses, throwing his head back, "This is the best alarm clock ever."

"We don't have much time before Ana wakes up," Seonghwa whispers to Yeosang, the Omega hums and pops off of Mingi's cock, a string of saliva connected the head and his lips before he wiped it off. Seonghwa licks a long stripe from the base of Mingi's cock to the tip and wiggles his tongue on the slit.

Mingi moans loudly, "Fuck yeah just like that."

"Do we make you feel good Alpha?" Yeosang asks innocently, smiling up at Mingi as he squeezes Mingi's scrotum gently and massages his balls with one hand while the other rakes his nails down Mingi's thigh. Seonghwa now wraps his lips around the head of Mingi's cock and slides his lips down the shaft, Mingi watches with awe as his cock disappears right before his eyes.

He worked his mouth faster to get Mingi to cum, Mingi's hands find themselves in both of the Omega's hair and pulling their heads closer to him. Right when Mingi felt on the verge, his knot growing rapidly, a throat clears in the doorway and Seonghwa pulls off quickly.

Him and Yeosang cover themselves from the strange beta in the doorway, until Seonghwa growls and places himself in front of Mingi. Mingi snarls, snapping his red eyes to Hongjoong standing in the doorway, "What the fuck!?"

Hongjoong chuckles, "Sorry to intrude on such a pleasurable moment, but the elk you killed yesterday has been skinned, and I placed the meat I cut up in your smoker shed. Where would you like the skin?"

"Who the fuck are you?" Seonghwa snarls, realizing his pup is in the other room and his motherly senses were on high alert. A strange Beta was near his mate, and his pup, he was ready to see blood if the Beta took one wrong step.

"Calm down baby," Mingi sighs angrily, sitting up and standing from the bed, "This is an old hunting pal from the pack."

Seonghwa kept his eyes trained on the Beta, not trusting him one bit. He could feel Yeosang peeking around his shoulder shyly, Seonghwa made sure to guard him while Mingi stands stark naked in the doorway.

"It reeks of omega in heat in here," Hongjoong comments, chuckling when Mingi blushes slightly before he glares, "So, are you going to help me decide what to do with the elk?"

"Let's go," Mingi commands, grabbing Hongjoong's arm and dragging him out of the house. Hongjoong didn't fight until they got outside where he tried to rip his arm away, but Mingi spins them and pins him to the nearest tree. He snarls in Hongjoong's face, and the Beta has the audacity to smirk at him, "What the fuck are you doing entering my home with my family there?"

Hongjoong scoffs, "What you expect me to wait outside for how ever many fucking days it takes to help an Omega through their heat? Which, by the way thanks for making the dick move and marking him. What, did you think I would take him from you?"