chapter 2

Jisung POVPain shot up through the right side of my face as the older man threw random punches at me

Jisung POV
Pain shot up through the right side of my face as the older man threw random punches at me. I let a quick breath escape me before finally knocking the man out. This wasn't exact how I planned on starting my 19th birthday. All the other boys seemed more excited about meeting their soulmates on the day of their 19th birthdays, but I was not. All I had to do was go meet her and then reject her and then my life would be back to normal again.

Being a part of the gang, NCT, came with a lot of responsibility and even through most of the other members had soulmates, I don't think I could have one and be able to both protect the gang and her. Well I don't know if it's a her but I have a feeling that it is.

I followed the pulling until it lead me to a playground. My eyes automatically went to the small hill where a small box sat. My heart once again began throbbing, urging me up the hill.
"Okay okay!" My voice came out deeper as I raced towards the box.

Just why did my heart wake me up at the butt crack of dawn?

I looked over it before bending to pick up the lily in one hand and the box in the other. I sat down where the box once was and began opening the box.

A single note was inside.

I'm Sorry.

Wait what just happened? Did I just get rejected?

Suddenly I felt angry. Who was she to decided that she could reject me!

My mind raced as I ran all the way back to the gang house. I pushed past all the members who expectantly waited for me to come back.

I need to find this girl and I need to reject her.