chapter 25

I still haven't edited the other chapters :/ Also this is a bit of a filled but I'm trying to make development.

The last bell rang and for the first time Ah ro didn't have to rush out of the classroom to make it to her part timejob in time

job in time. She could now be a regular kid because she didn't have to worry about finances.

Ah ro would hate to admit it, but when Taeil and Sola told her to quit her jobs and not worry about money she was secretly relieved. She spent most of high school working, but things were different now.

She excitedly turned to the two girls sitting behind her. She considered them to be her friends. Her only friends at school.

"Do you guys want to get boba? I'll buy!" The two girls turned to look at each other bewildered.

"Hell yeah." Mirae agreed. Juhee from beside her already began looking up boba places. Ah ro smiled. She used to feel so guilty whenever she turned down their offers to hang out.

"But Ro, you're not working today?"

"I don't need to work anymore." Ah ro beamed at them. "It's a long story."

"You're telling us everything when we get to the boba place!" Juhee demanded. Ah ro nodded.

The three girls ordered their drinks at the kiosk, Ah ro opened her wallet and began digging to find her card

Not only did she find her card, she always found another card.

Moon Taeil the name on the card made her smile. She slipped it back into her wallet and used her own card to pay.

"Okay now tell us why miss I have 100 part time jobs, is now suddenly free." Mirae joked.

Ah ro explained the Taeil and Sola situation not really mentioning the gang or the real reason behind anything.

"Wait slow down! You have a soulmate?"

"And you're only telling us now?" Ah ro laughed, apologetically. She wasn't the best friend to them in the past. She didn't have time to be.

"He's kind of a dick though, so we don't like him, okay?"

"Okay we don't like him, but I can't get over the fact that over the weekend your entire life changed." Ah ro nodded she couldn't get over it either.

Sometime she felt angry and other times she felt blessed. Sometimes she felt scared and other times she felt protected. Lately though she felt more lonely.

Clearly Jisung and her weren't in the best of terms and that was starting to put a toll on the two of them.

Ah ro was snapped out of her thoughts as the conversation shifted from her life to school, to boys, to kpop. Ah ro was enjoying her time and didn't even realize how fast time had passed and soon her phone was ringing with Sola's name flashing on the screen.

"Hello?" Ah ro spoke into the phone.

"Hey Ro. Taeil and I are outside of the boba place. Come outside whenever your ready okay?"

Ah ro voiced her approval and then informed her friends that is was time
for her to go.

"I want to see your parents!" Mirae was up and out of the door even before Ah ro with Juhee hot in on her heels.

The sleek black car was parked right in front just like Sola had informed. Taeil was in the driver's seat with sunglasses on and Sola beside him. They both smiled at Ah ro.

"Whoa your parents are hot!" Juhee mumbled. Taeil rolled down the window and Sola leaned over.

"Hi guys! You must be Ah ro's friends. Hop in, we'll give you a ride." For some reason Ah ro found that rather embarrassing. Her face flushed. She was used to getting rides not giving them. Mirae and Juhee looked at each other with a growing smile on their faces.

"Yes please!"

The three of them piled into the nice smelling car. Sola asked them about school and then asked about cute boys.   Ah ro leaned back as Sola engaged with her two friends. This was new to her and she didn't think she could ever get used to it. They dropped Mirae off first and then Juhee a block later.

Ah ro sighed as soon as Juhee left the car. Sola looked back at her.

"Your friends are so sweet. You should invite them over for a slumber party." Ah ro nodded.

"But you know," Sola turned again and Taeil looked at her through the rear view. "You guys don't have to actually act like my parents. I'm not going to expose you guys or anything."

Taeil chuckled as he looked towards Sola, "We know Ah ro, but you're our responsibility now, until your old and gray." Ah ro sighed, reaching into her bag to get her wallet. She pulled out Taeil's card and tried to give it back to him.

"This makes me feel guilty though." Ah ro spoke, not making eye contact.

"Ah ro look, look at me. You deserved to be loved."