IronStrange - The Spell

A/N: Animated Stephen looks sooo badass. It's also the look he's wearing for this Story. :D

~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~

"Ugh Midgard is so boring!" Loki shouted in his room.

The New York attack had been settled some time ago and The Avengers knew it wasn't Loki due to what Thor found Abit odd of his brothers behavior and the eye color change.

Now Thor had brought Loki with him when he decided to go to the tower for a visit.

"Relax brother there is plenty to do here. I'm sure you'll find something"

With a turn and a flip of his cape Thor left his brother, whilst he visits his lady friend Jane, in hopes Loki will find something to do. Of course Thor really trusts his brother. Loki did change for the greater good but doesn't mean he still won't cause mischief once in a while.

With a flick of Loki's wrist a spell book appeared in his hand. He flipped through the pages to find something that'll give him of interest.

"...ah what do we have here?"

Loki came upon a page with a spell of turning someone into a beast with sharp teeth and fur all over.

"A... Werewolf? Hmm that does seem interesting."

Loki paced a bit around his, thinking about who he can inflict the spell on.

"Yeah yeah Steve I'll work on that later-"

Tony Stark's voice was heard outside Loki's door. The god quickly shut his book and went to his door and opened it just a crack to see what was going on. Near the end of the hallway Tony's back was facing Steve. The blond having his uniform in hand.

"I need it now thou-"

"Look Steve-"

Tony sighed.

"-for the last time. I'm a mechanic, not a tailor"

Tony snatched the suit from the soldier, feeling quite annoyed.

"I'm only doing this once"

Steve smiled.

"Thanks Tony"

The blonde turned and left while Tony just rolled his eyes.

If memory serves the trickster correctly, The captain and Stark had a thing for each other but the relationship didn't end well.

Loki shut his door, a mischievous smile on his face.

"...Stark would be perfect!"

Loki got to work and in the end the ingredients all together formed in what looks to be a simple dessert treat.

The god made his way down Stark's lab. Giving a wave to the mechanic to catch his attention since he's unaware of the passcode for entry.

Tony opened the clear doors and gave Loki the 'I'm Busy' look.

"What is it, reindeer games?"

Loki smiled.

"Well I figured with the many hours you've been working that you could use a snack"

Loki presented the dessert treat, which looked a lot like a small tart.

"Oh-well i- thank you Loki"

Tony took the treat carefully. He felt completely off guard by the kind gesture especially since it came from Loki.

"Well I should let you continue on with your work"