Nirvana

This chapter is dedicated to nirvanafan420 so go follow her, she's working on a David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen fanfiction so PLEZZZ go check it out!!

Axl's pov

I woke up in slashes arms.

I snuck quietly out of the room and went downstairs to make some coffee. I set the table for breakfast and make doonutz for breakfast.

I then proceeded to put vodka in duffs coffee and then put roses on the table but took one out, cut the stem off, and put it in Maddy's hair while she was still sleeping.

Today Nirvana was coming to our house. Ugh. Nirvana. Even the name makes me wanna kick them in the mystical parts.

Duff woke up first then Steven and Izzy then Slash and then Maddy. Maddy then says, "Axl, this looks nice. Is it a special occasion?"

"You could say that" I said as I gave everyone their coffee. Duff took a sip. "Axl, this is some gooood coffee. What'd ya put in it?"

"It's a secret."
***************

Duffs pov

When Nirvana came, I just took a moment to realize how sexy Krist was. His brown hair, his big brown eyes, everything.

Axl's pov

Kurt was telling Courtney about what had happened during the last concert and then they kissed.
Ugh, I hate blondes soooo much. I only love Slash and Slash only. And maybe Maddy cus she seems like our biggest fan.

My nicknames for Duff and Steven are Blonde Bitch One and Blonde Bitch Two. They just ignore it.

"I like the rose in your hair" Dave said to Maddy. "Wait WHAT!?!" Maddy screeched and ran up to the bathroom mirror. "AAAAXXXLLLL!!!!!"

I laughed. "They don't call me Axl ROSE for nothin'".

I flipped my beautiful red hair.