Honeymoon Pt. 1

Slash took his new husband to the Bahamas for their honeymoon. It was perfect. There was so much to do. Horseback riding, surfing, dining, sunbathing, literally everything. It was the perfect vacation. For them at least.

Anyway, as Axl was unpacking their things in their hotel room, Maddy came into the room and started jumping on the bed with Zadianne. "Hey Axie, what're you planning on doing with Slash?" Zadi said as she started playing with his hair.

"Oh, not much, we just need our private time."

"But can we watch you?" Maddy stood up and continued jumping on the bed.

Axl gulped. He loved the girls almost as much as he loved Slash, but he didn't wanna be watched by 13 year old girls with no understanding of that kind of stuff. But they were like his own daughters, and he wanted them to know sooner or later, despite being walked in on by Maddy a few times in the past.

"Oh, alright, you guys can stay. But you sleep on the floor or on the couch, 'kay?" The girls nodded.

"Alright, why don't you two go to the bathroom and do Dave Mustaine's hair or something?"

The girls squealed and ran out of the hotel room with excitement.

Steven and Izzy were thinking about adopting children in the future. They also wanted to get married like Slash and Axl, but they wanted to stay boyfriend's for a while before getting into all of that.

Duff and Krist were just chilling on the couch, sipping on vodka and watching the TV, when Krist started playing with Duff's hair. They both blushed.

Eddie and David were making out in their room when Eddie big David's bottom lip. David blushed bright red, and returned the favor.

Suddenly, Eddie flipped David onto his back and started to rip his pants off and then his shirt. That alone made David hard. Eddie started to suck David's "mic stand" and David began to moan as his member was continuously being fondled with (shoot me pls).

Axl's POV

We were at a party with all kinds of drinks and food and all sorts of goodies. Just as I was about to get some fruit punch, I turned around and I saw Maddy, dancing in the middle of the room.

Have you seen her?
So fine and pretty
Fooled me with her style and ease
And I feel her from across the room
Yes, it's love in the third degree

Suddenly Van Halen were performing "Dance The Night Away". I rolled my eyes, smirked and joined Maddy.

I twirled her around and she did the same, but I was more difficult to twirl, which led to both of us falling on our asses and laughing our heads off. We had so much fun that night. Then Slash came down and saw me and Maddy dancing. He laughed and joined in with us. It was very beautiful.

Thank you all for reading this fanfiction!! Tell me if you like it or want moreee!!