Expecting the unexpected

Axls POV

I had some BIG fucking news to tell my husband.

I ran up to him and handed him the test.

He grabbed it and looked at it. Then his eyes widened.

"Ax-are you actually??"

I smiled really big, something I'd never thought Id do in a while. "Yes baby...

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!"

He picked me up and twirled me around. Steven and Izzy and Maddy and Zadi and Duff and Dave and Eddie all came down and started celebrating with us and had gay sex afterwards. It was amazing.

We were gonna have a new member to our crazy fucking family and we were overjoyed.

Later that night, I woke up to an intense fucking pain in my stomach. I turned on the light and saw that MY STOMACH WAS GROWING!1!!11!1!!1!1!

i screamed. Slash woke up. He too was shocked by this phenomenon and took me too the hospital.

Slooshes pov

I was so fucking scared. Scared for Axl and scared for the baby. The doctor shook his head and his eyes widened in disbelief.

"Well" he said, "looks like your baby is growing at an abnormally rapid pace. We might have to predict that the due date is way earlier than expected."

I turned to Axl, who was shaking in fear.

I sighed then turned back to the doctor. "Is..there anything we could do?" i asked.

He shook his head. "unfortunately no.. you'll just have to deal with this..sorry."

What a horrible fucking doctor.

Maddys POV

OMG OMG OMG WE ARE GONNA HAVE A NEW FAM MEMBER OMG OMG OMG I CANT WAIT TO BRAID THEIR HAIR AND DO THEIR MAKEUP AND PLAY WITH GUNS N ROSES AND VAN HALEN AND MOTLEY DOLLS WITH THEM AND DO THEIR HAIR AND PLAY WITH DOLLS AND DO THEIR HAIR AND PLAY WITH DOLLS AND DO THEIR HAI-

Duffs POV

OMG OMG OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH AXL WHY IS THE BABY GROWING SO FAST WHY DOES IT HURT HIM WHY WHY WHY-

Axls POV

I started having really really really bad contractions. my water broke awhile ago and I need Slashy poo rn so I call him on my phone.

"Slash?"

"Yes bb?"

"My water just broke!1!!11"

"OMG we NEED to get you to the hospital IMMEDIATELY!!¡!!!!"

I hear him hang up then I hear the car running outside. I run outside and get in the car and we speed to the hospital.

In the hospital I am hooked up to a bunch of wires and machines. Later the nurse comes in and tells me that I am dilated to a 10 so I am ready to push.

(brace yourselves)

I SCREAM BLOODY FUCKING MURDER AS I PUSH THIS LIL FUCKER OUT WITH ALL MY MIGHT AND I DONT STOP TILL I MAKE SURE THAT THE HEAD AND WHOLE BODY IS OUT AND I NEED THIS THING OUT OF ME AND-

The nurse smiles as she pulls the baby out of me.

"It's a girl"

I am sweating my fucking head off rn.

The nurse cleans her up and then brings her over to me, and me and Slash cuddle her.

"She's beautiful." He says and kisses her little head.

"She is." tears flow down my cheeks.

"What should we name her?"

What do you think lil Rose's name is?