black haired boobs bday

Axls POV

EWWWWW ITS IZZYS BIRTHDAY TODAY?!??!!!!!?!!!!

Maddy and Zadi were making a cake for him bc they are so nice.

"Hello sexies" I said to them and they turned their heads and said, "um wOt?"

"Uh, I meant to say, 'hey pretty gurlz"

"Oh ok" Maddy said and placed the fresh baked sexy cake on the sexy as fuck table. The table suddenly stood up and went upstairs to Izzy and Stevens room. It's legs were dangly and wobbly too it was super sexy.

Izzy's pov

Me and Steven were cuddling and stroking each other's hair in bed.

Then I remembered that it was my BIRTHDAY TODAY!!

Steven got up and went downstairs. "Hey where are you goin?" I asked the sexy popcorn.

"Its a surprise."

About five minutes later Steven came back up in sexy lingerie. I blushed bright red. Steven got back in bed with me and said seductively in my ear,

"Let's do it sexy 😘."

Steven then took off my pants and boxers and began to "ride the nightrain". We were both moaning and squealing in pleasure. Finally I "November rained" In Steven's "Kernal." We were both panting afterwards. "This was the best moment of my life." I said to Steven as I rolled on top of him and started kissing him sweetly.

I love Popcorn.

Sorry this chapter was SUUUUUPER LATE AND SUUUUPER SHORT but I NEED SUGGESTIONS!! SRSLY!!

okay that's all till next time my roses ❤️❤️

I stan you 😘💋