ooooo dis is gettin good UwU

Maddys pov

I open the door to my room to see.........

EDDIE AND VALERIE MAKING OUT!?!?!?!?!?

I LIKE THIS!! I stood in the doorway waiting for their little "love fest" to stop.

Finally, after 3 minutes, Eddie looked up and saw David and I.

David started crying and ran out of the room. I hope they don't break up. (Don't worry they won't break up)

David's pov

I CANT BELIVE EDDIE WOULD CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT SLUT!! BUT I DONT WANNA BREAK UP WITH HIM BC HE IS MY LIFE!!

Axl's pov

Ew so I heard that Valerie and Eddie were cheating on David!? Oh well not my problem! At least I have Slash and I hope Erin doesn't have a hissy fit like a lil bitch bc I'm dating them BOTH CUS I AM WEIRD

Anyway Slash was just being cute talking to Maddy about guitars and sex while Steven and Izzy were brushing and styling hers and each other's hair cus they're all gay and Polly was playing with Stevens and Dave mustaines hair. Ugh

I got up to go to bed. Once I was under the covers, I waited for Slash to come up and lay down next to me. Later, Slash was cuddling me. I blushed.

~Smut Warning~
Suddenly, Slash flipped me on my back and started to take my clothes off and started to suck "Mr. Brownstone" and I started to moan, but the door was halfway open. Slash then proceeded to stick his "Les Paul" in my ass and I moaned loudly, probably louder than I should have. About 1 hour in, Maddy came up holding a Steven Adler doll and her eyes went wide and she slowly backed out of the room.

3 hours in, we got tired so we got dressed and went to sleep.