the Day of Chocolate and Sex

(sorry for this SUPER DUPER LATE Valentine's chapter, I was busy with my Dr. Feelgood fanfic..go check that out, it's really cool!)

Axls pov

~Strong Smut Warning~
I went between slashes legs and sucked "Les Paul" and he moaned..and it escalated from there..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stevens pov

I was doing a lot of fun stuff with Izzy, and Duff was drinking vodka with Krist, who was just chilling in Duff's arms. Axls probably getting it from Slash right now, too. Love is in the air, bc today is the day. Valentine's day. The day of chocolate and sex

Slashes pov

I was about to "November rain" in Axls mouth when Steven, Polly (real name zady), and Maddy burst into the room and took pictures and videos of us doing it, then threw paper hearts, roses and "melted butter" at us, and Steven licked it off of us.

"By the way that's not butter" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Axl ran downstairs and I could hear him puking.

Meanwhile in Izzy's pov...

I drank some more of Steven's "butter", and then made him produce more by talking to him seductively, licking my lips and stroking his "drumstick". He moaned loudly and made more "butter." I put the butter in the fridge and labeled it "Stevens Butter."

Maddy's pov

I kissed Polly on the cheek and she blushed and kissed me back but it didn't escalate bc we are just really really really really really amazing friends uwu.

Then Joan Jett Lita Ford Pat benetar Blondie and Debbie Harry went to the bathroom to do lesbian shit again like they did in Just Like Paradise. Ugh.

Duff's pov

My asshole needs to be scratched.

Thank you for reading this, and tell me what you think..a Valentine's party is probably gonna be in a couple days...so STAY TUNED MY ROSES ❤️😍🌹🥀