Freddie 😳😳😳

This chapter is dedicated to Sam_QueenerMJ, go follow her when you get the chance! 😉

Axl's pov

I go to open the door for like the 637374636673777th time. Ugh.

Why is everyone coming to our
house lately? Maybe it's because we are getting a lot of famous fans coming to our house, and maybe most of our fans are musicians who are around our period of time, I thought to myself.

As I made my way to the door, someone BUSTED IN AND KNOCKED ME OVER. I couldnt tell what he/she looked like because my vision was blurry, but I knew that it had a mustache and was wearing white booty shorts and no shirt.

-

I woke up on the couch while something sat at the end of it. My vision cleared up enough to reveal

FREDDIE FUCKING MERCURY!!!!!!!!!!!

He looked at me and said "Henlo dawling" and kissed me on the cheek.

This has got to be a dream. I must be fuckin high rn.

Freddie Mercury is my idol, my hero. This CANNOT BE REAL.

I pinched myself on the asscheek to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I screamed "OWWWWW FUUUCK!!"

Freddie said to me "Does someone need a shot?"

"Where?" I asked.

"On the bum."

Oh fuck.

Freddie carried me to the table and pulled my pants down and put gloves on and flipped me onto my back. I felt someone hold my head down, and four people hold down my arms and legs.

"This will only hurt a little, dear" Freddie said as he pulled down my boxers.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my left asscheek SOO close to the hole.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!