Honeymoon Pt. 2

Hey everyone!! So I am VERY in the mood to continue this beautiful book, mainly because, well, I just love it so much and I know you do too! I can't wait to see where Axl and Slash's relationship takes them in life! Anyways enjoy my roses ^_^

WARNING: angst, mentions of cutting, sad fluff, contains the feels (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Axl was in the bathroom when he looked in the mirror. He saw that happy ginger boy who was to spend the rest of his life with the hot, curly haired guitarist he had dreamt of since he had joined the band. But now that he was married, he had felt something he never had before. He just couldn't put his finger on it. He was feeling depressed lately, and he didn't want to eat. Even though he knew he had lots of friends that adored him, he felt like his bipolar depression was acting up.

He took out a first aid kit, grabbed a scalpel, and started to cut his wrists. He did this for a while before he washed off the bloody scalpel and bandaged up his hands and wrists, then went to find the girls.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This section of the chapter talks about self harm/cutting. If you are sensitive to this topic/squeamish, then I advise you to skip down to the part where it says this part is over.

I wonder what's going on with Axl. He's been acting weird lately.
I walked over to him and asked, "Hey Axie baby, are you okay?" He gulped nervously and said, "I'm fine sweetheart." I looked down and saw that his hands and wrists were bandaged. I started to get suspicious and called Slash up. He walked up a few minutes later after finishing his last beer, and grabbed Axl's hands and unwrapped the gauze bandages. We both gasped in shock when we saw Axl had slit his wrists, and they were bleeding profusely.

Slash bandaged them back up and squeezed Axl in a bear hug and whispered in his ear, "I love you so fucking much, Axl. You are an amazing person, and you have a lot of people who care about you in this world." They started crying together, and I hugged Zadianne in the process and we started crying too.

« after the depressing part »

Axl and I were just chilling in the living room when Steven and Izzy stumbled downstairs after a "good time". We chuckled softly at them as Steven was limping and Izzy was covered in lipstick marks, and they didn't have any pants on, they just covered their junkage floppage with towels.

Axl and Slash wanted to bleach their eyes when they dropped their towels and prepared for round two. Suddenly, Maddy and Zadi came down and I feel bad for whoever else came down to witness Popcorn and Izzy get it on. David and Eddie celebrated them do it by throwing popcorn at them.

When they were finished, Steven said, "Whew, that was amazing, Izzy. That felt so fucking good."
Steven fell asleep in Izzy's hair and Izzy stroked his hair, them still naked. Maddy slowly backed out of the room while Zadi was secretly playing with their hair.

TYSM FOR READING THIS!! I STAN YOU ALL!!!