the GINGERBREAD MAN!!1!!!1!1

Axl's pov

Today IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!1!1

I AM SOOO EXCITED!!

I ran downstairs to see Maddy and Polly making me strawberry waffles with whipped cream and a rose on top.

MY FAVORITE!!!!!

Maddy placed the plate in front of me and kissed my head and stroked my ginger hair. "We made this for you because it reminds us of you, Axl. We love you."

I tucked a lock of beautiful blonde hair behind her ear then she smiled and wrapped her little arms around my neck. She's so cute. I love her. But I love Slash a teensy bit more.

Slashes pov

WOW!! Maddy and Polly made this big breakfast ALL BY THEMSELVES!! *sniff* they grow up so fast..

Duffs pov.

Me Popcorn and the black haired ball of shit came downstairs and saw 7 plates of pink strawberry goodness UwU.

After eating, we all went outside to build snowmen and play in the snow bc we are immature as FUCK.

Axl's pov

I snuck up behind Maddy who was building a tiny snowman and threw a snowball at her. She turned around and started running at me.

"RUN RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, YOU CANT CATCH ME, IM THE GINGERBRE-AHHHHHH!!!"*get it GINGERbread-i have corny jokes-POPCORN-y jokes-¯\_༼ᴼل͜ᴼ༽_/¯*

She locked her little arms around my waist and tackled me to the ground and my face fell into the fucking freezing as fuck snow. I screamed bloody fucking murder.

My face froze so fucking bad that it was as red as my hair so I had to have hot water on my face.

Then we all had cake. It was the color of my hair and had cinnamon whipped cream and had fondant figurines of me and Slash on it. But I realized that it only had three candles. But whatever.

After the BEST CAKE IN THE WORLD, we danced our ASSES OFF!! I danced sexily with everyone. It was wonderful. Maddy, Polly, Sam_QueenerMJ and thayer_fan_102 started tangoing romantically with each other.

In bed that night, Slash was laying on top of me.
"So Slash, did you like the party?"
"Duh, of course I did."
I winked. "Well, since it's night, what d'ya wanna do now?"
He put his hand on my lips to shush me, then started making out which escalated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)