Erin Everly

Axl's pov

I was just layin there in bed when I heard someone come in from the front door.

I went downstairs, and there was fucking ERIN STANDING THERE.

She had her arms crossed on her chest and was not smiling. Oh fuck. Does she know that I was cheating on her with Slash??

"Please explain to me why you were IGNORING MY CALLS, AXL."

Fuck fuck fuck what should I say!!??, I thought. I stepped toward her and said, "I'm sorry Erin. I didn't know you called me. I thought you were a prank caller or something."

Then I took her hand and led her up to Maddy's room. Maddy was listening to Appetite for Destruction and drawing pictures of Steven.

Erin stepped toward her. "Hi honey how are you?" Maddy jumped up and hugged her around the neck. I smiled.

Then, a girl with long red hair and a Megadeth t shirt burst into the room.

She screamed at the top of her lungs,

"WHO WANTS DAVE MUSTAINES HAIR!!!!?????"

Then she began throwing red hair around the room and hugged maddy. "MADDY"
"POLLY"

I told Erin she could live here if she agreed to pay the bills and stuff like that.

"Axl can Polly (nirvanafan420) live here too?"

"Fine."

"YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY THANK U SOOOOO MUCH AX I LOVE YOU" she said and hugged me around the waist. I buried my fingers in her blonde hair and smiled and closed my eyes.

UwU sooo cute!!❤️❤️