Sexy Marriage uwu

Soooooo sorry for not updating in like 20 years but I was busy with my family during this quarantine shit. Anyways this chapter is more fluffier than usual, and really deep and romantic uwu. And it's really long too, so prepare for the sweet marshmallow fluff!!

~

Axl was getting ready for his big day. He couldn't believe he was getting married to the man he loved. Even though they had only been dating for a couple months because that's part of every cliché.

Anyway, as Maddy and Zadi were helping Axl get ready for his wedding, Steven burst in and and threw popcorn at him.

Axl just ignored it. Even though this fanfiction is supposed to be silly and sexy at the same time, this chapter and the next couple chapters is going to be a little bit more serious and heartfelt.

The guests were arriving any minute! Axl hurried and got into position.

The familiar opening to "Here Comes The Bride" started playing. Axl peeked out the door and saw the guests standing up out of their chairs, waiting for him to come out, and he saw Slash looking at the door, waiting patiently.

Axl sighed and waited for the doors to open so he could come out. Finally, the doors opened automatically, and Axl strutted out like no one was even there, and big grin on his face. The crowd awwed when they saw Maddy holding his long veil from behind and Zadi tossing rose petals on the red carpet on which they were walking. Slash had tears in his eyes when he saw his soon to be husband walking towards him in a red wedding dress. He wiped them off and all he could do was stare until the minister, John Richard Deacon, came out.

When John came out, he grabbed his crotch in an attempt to hold in his urine. Clearly he had a problem with that and had to go to the doctor for that, or at least, that's what his band mates thought of him.

Finally, John spoke. "We are hear today to honor the future husband and husband, to unite them in holy metromony, and to participate in the marriage of William Bruce Rose Jr., and Saul Hudson. May I have the rings?" Aiden, the ring bearer, came up to them with to beautiful diamond rings on a pillow. John took the rings and gave them to the two men. "Saul, do you take William to be your lawfully wedded husband, and to care for him when he is ill, and to stay by his side even during death?"

"I do." Slash put the ring on Axl's ring finger.

"And William, do you take Saul to be your lawfully wedded husband, and to care for him when he is ill, and to stay by his side even during death?"

"I do." Axl put the ring on Slash's finger. He was trembling with joy.

"Alrighty, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your husband."

Slash proudly took Axl in his arms, threw himself on top of him, and kissed him passionately.

The crowd went wild. They screamed and clapped and cheered louder than the two newlyweds expected. Even Duff and Krist stood up and whistled. Axl cried so hard that his mascara was running. It was time for the honeymoon.

This was soooo cute, probably the most serious chapter I've done so far! Lemme know what you want next, and I'll see you next time, my roses!