popcorns eye patch

Stevens pov

I was just sitting there waiting for Izzy to come home from the bar.

He always did this to me, leave me waitin'. Well I'm fucking tired of it.

I go into the guest room (now Maddy's room), and she's sleeping peacefully in the bed. She's so cute when she's sleeping (uwu thanks!).

I go downstairs and see duffs vodka in the fridge. Hopefully he won't mind if I just take a lil sip. I take a sip, which turned into gulp which turned into the entire thing.

Duffs POV

I wake up bc I hear someone drinking MY VODKA!!

So I ran the fuck downstairs, grabbed a knife and accidentally stabbed Steven in the eye.

"OWWWWWW FUCK!"

"Oh my God I am sooo fucking sorry Steven." Most people annoy me but I like Steven, he's nice.

I grabbed a paper towel and put it on his eye, then took an eye patch out of the first aid kit and put it on his eye.

"Are you ok now?" I ask in a worried tone. "Yeah I'm fine, though it still kinda hurts." I smile and hug him and lead him back to bed.

Meanwhile in Slashes pov..

Omg so I heard that Steven has an EYE PATCH NOW!?? HE LOOKS LKKE A FUCKING PIRATE! HAHAHHHAAHHAHAH

Steven was getting his suit ready for the wedding in a few days. He dusted it off and made that face he always makes to nirvanafan420 while she's sleeping in his bed with him.

"Looks good, but could use a pirate hat." I snickered, while he just pats me in the face so hard (cause he's not a violent person). I just blush a lil bit cus I wanna save the rest for Axl.

I love Axl.