Twenty Nine

Greece

Greece gave Allegro a look as she rested her son in his crib, "You aren't being fair to any of them."

Allegro gave her a look, "And what about it?"

Greece gave him a stern glare, "You can't play god with your family! Deciding when they can see each other! Alessando has been asking for them for a week now."

Allegro rolled his eyes, "They aren't ready."

Greece gave him a look, "Punishing Laya and Elliot for what you know was the right thing to do isn't fair!"

Allegro pursed his lips at her, "They aren't being punished anymore and you saw how sad Alessando was when when they were gone, how much he was hurting and I just got so angry...."

Greece placed a hand on his chest, "I know, we all were," she kissed him softly, "but they did what they had to do to protect Alessando."

She heard Allegro sigh, "I know."

Greece smiled, "Which is why I told Alessando the truth about what happened that night."

"Greece!" Allegro yelled.

"Hush, you'll wake your son!"

Allegro frowned, "What did he say?"

Greece chuckled, "He wants to hurt you for keeping them from him, but he understands."

"Arturo talked to Laya this morning."

Allegro looked thoughtful as Greece spoke, "She's spent every day in the gym and Alejandro is sure she's ready."

"Good," Allegro said quickly.

"Come on, we have a meeting to get too."

~*~

Greece watched as her family filed in, Laya and Elliot were the last to enter and Greece smiled at them as they sat together beside Dallas. Greece stood beside Allegro in front as he cleared his throat.

"I'm sure we all know why this meeting was called?"

They nodded as Greece stepped up, "Romani was located by Elliot this morning and as for right now, we need to plan our attack and make sure that nothing like what happened last time happens again."

Greece looked over at Allegro as he began speaking, "With that being said, Elliot will continue to monitor his location and look for any changes while we plan our attack."

Greece nodded, "We're looking to move out in no less than three days."

Everyone nodded before Allegro dismissed the meeting and Greece saddled up beside him.
"That went well," she commented.

Allegro nodded before kissing her cheeks gently and walking towards Alejandro who gave her a small smile before turning to Allegro.

~*~

A U T H O R ' S    N O T E

a little change of pov & im sorry if anyone
was a little disappointed by that
until we meet again, lovelies

:)