Chapter 1

3 weeks later...
Blaze felt great! She had gotten most of the Sandwings on her side, and she had the Icewings too.

Blaze was in her room in the Kingdom of Sand. She was looking at her reflection in the mirror. Hmmm... now which necklace looks better on me? Blaze looked at a ruby necklace, then at an opal one.
Ugh, this is tough, I look great in both of them! What ever, I'll just get some fresh air.

Blaze pushed open the doors, and walked gracefully down the stairs. She nodded to the guards, which caused them to blush profusely.

When Blaze has gotten to the gardens, she heard the rustling of leaves behind her, and talons scratching on wood. Huh? She quickly turned.

"W-who's there? You better answer, o-or I'll, um I don't know I'll do something VERY BAD!" Blaze yelled, flaring her wings.

A Sandwing guard walked out, looking nervous. Oh, it's just a guard, silly me, Blaze thought to herself. She noticed the guard was bowing.

"Greetings Princess Blaze, I did not mean to disturb you, but Queen Glacier has called for a meeting in her castle," the guard explained, his dark sandy scales shaking.

"Oh, um yes. When is it?" Blaze asked, willing herself to not blush. Queen Glacier! She wants to see me!
"She said to get there in one to two days, your Majesty," the guard responded. Blaze nodded and dismissed him, trying to hide her excitement.
I need to look my best in order to dazzle everyone! With that, Blaze ran off to her room, giddy with excitement.
Later...
Blaze stepped out of her room, feeling all of the guards' eyes land on her.

Blaze had fire opal earrings on, with a shimmering white, silk coat. The broach to tie it was a fire opal , with a symbol of a crown on it. Lastly, to tie it all together, Blaze had a tail band on. Whenever she moved her tail, her tail band looked like it had flames on it.

Well I can tell that I managed to make myself look even prettier, Blaze thought proudly. She didn't really choose any guards to accompany her, so she let the Captain of the Guards choose which ones to come with her.

Blaze shook out her wings as they stepped out into the sun. The Captain of the Guards had chosen five guards to join Blaze on her journey.

Blaze silently sighed. If only more could come, those Icewings were awfully creepy. Blaze thought back to when she first met Queen Glacier, and how she felt a little afraid, yet... ok at the same time. She tried to shake the memory out of her head, as she departed with her guards on the long journey to the Ice Kingdom.
This chapter was super short, I know. The next chapter will be a little... different, so I wanted to wrap this one up at this point. I really hope people will read this story, 'cause Blaze and Glacier is a really good ship; it's just hidden amongst all of the main characters. 🦦