Questions

Note: I won't be saying who asked the questions cause some people didn't wanna be tagged and stuff
Question 1: Can we give you some of our OC's for background characters?
Answer: Yes, of course! I always run out of names for background characters, so I'd love for some of your characters! And I'd of course say that they're your characters.

Question 2: Blaze sounds like an ok leader when she's herself, why doesn't she act like that?
Answer: Well, as you know, Blaze is somewhat smart, but not the smartest. Not as clever as Blister, and not as strong as Burn. So she'd look weak compared to both of them if she were honest.

Question 3: Why don't you update regularly?
Answer: Well, I'm busy with school and a handful of other things. My dad has PKD, and he will have his transplant on Oct 2., and my mom is giving him a kidney. Crazy I know, but that means that I might be a little slow around that time.

Question 4: Will we see a baby of Blaze and Glacier?
Answer: I can't spoil too much wow that'd be a big one. Let's just say: yes.

Question 5: Are you going to include Glacier's death?
Answer: Yes, I am. I've been working on my sad writing, and I know it's a sad part, but I believe it's necessary in Blaze's character growth.

Question 6: I know this may be intrusive, but if you don't mind me asking, what's your sexuality?
Answer: Oh it's alright. I'm Bi, and proud! Yeay.

And that's it! Thx to everyone who asked a question and I hope you'll keep enjoying this book! I'm so grateful for everyone who reads this and votes, it makes me feel so happy that people enjoy this! Stay safe and keep living ur amazing lives!
🦦🦦🦦