Chapter 7

Blaze was looking around the castle, trying to find something to do. Or rather, trying to find a certain Icewing queen.

Ugh, I need to stop getting lost and wandering around the place.

Then, Blaze found a dome, with glass, and a sign saying "Greenhouse." She almost burst with excitement.

In there were flowers almost as beautiful her. Even though I know that intelligence out weighs beauty, I need to get into that mindset, for Glacier.

Blaze opened the door, and immediately felt warmer. It wasn't warm, but it was humid. Like the sun had just softened and hugged her.

There were zinnias, tulips, and orchids in all different types of colors. She touched a jade vine gently.

Blaze walked around, marveled by the beauty of all of the plants and flowers.

"Beautiful, aren't they?" A voice asked from the door.
Glacier? Blaze's heart skipped a beat. She turned around quickly, trying to look presentable.

"Yes, almost as much as me," Blaze said, standing taller, trying not to laugh. Glacier smiled.

Moons she really is wonderful.

"Well you are getting quite good with that whole 'I'm only gorgeous' act," Glacier responded.

"Wait, did you call me gorgeous? Oh, all of these compliments are going to my head, woe is me," Blaze joked, pretending to fall.
Glacier laughed, but Blaze actually tripped and ended up in Glacier's arms.
She felt so cold, it made Blaze jump. Yet the warm scales against cold, just felt right.

What is she thinking? Blaze wondered, searching Glacier's deep eyes.

"Well, I'm happy to see that you're accustomed to this, the blizzard should be over soon," Glacier said, clearing her throat and letting Blaze stand back up.

Blaze hadn't thought about being apart from Glacier after the blizzard.

Blaze made some sort of excuse that she had to go, and ran up to her room, thanking the moons that she'd found her room.

"Ugh, com'n Blaze! Pull yourself together!" She said to herself, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her ruffles on her back were looking slightly gray, so she decided to comb some of dirt out.

Just then, she heard a noise outside. It was very dark out, not a single dragon was out flying

There's almost never any noise here. It's probably just the wind. Yet there it was again, the eerie sound of claws being somewhere they shouldn't be.

Um, should I ask who's there? Of course not, like they're gonna respond. I can be a gecko brain sometimes.

Then, it happened. The window of her room shattered. Blaze screamed, and looked up to see a shadowy figure, hidden with a black cloak.

"Who are you?! What do you want!?" Blaze screamed, getting her poisonous tail ready.
The figure slid quickly to her right, and bit Blaze's hind leg. Blaze fell, but it wasn't over yet.

Blaze breathed fire straight at the figure's tail. It burned so quickly, and that's when she realized, it was an Icewing.

"HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY ROOM?! I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME!" Blaze yelled.
Who is this dragon?

Then, in one last final swoop, the dragon took a deep breath, and let out frost breath, right at the base of Blazes wing.

Blaze let out a roar, and her door was open in a second.

Four guards stood there at the door, and saw the dragon run.

Glacier pushed through them, and seemed like she was debating whether to fly after the dragon, or not.

"Princess Blaze, are you alright?" One Icewing guard asked, walking up to her.

"Uhhh, I don't feel so good... so cold," Blaze was just able to slur those words, until passing out.
I made this at like 2 am so plz don't judge.
🦦🦦🦦