Chapter 10

The two dragons stood out of Blaze's room in the palace. Glacier took a deep breath.

"Blaze... unfortunately it's time. Both you and I know it. The blizzard is gone, and it's time that you left go to Sand Kingdom," Glacier said sadly. Blaze was silent, then looked up.

"Wow, way to say it in such a nice way! 'Go back to the Sand Kingdom'. Do you know how cold that makes you sound?!" Blaze exclaimed.

What's wrong with Glacier? Doesn't she know I want to stay here, or for her to come with me?

"I'm sorry Blaze, but it's true. You must leave," Glacier explained.

Blaze huffed, and turned around into her room, shutting the door hard.

Blaze heard Glacier sigh.

"Blaze, you must understand!" Glacier said pleadingly.

"I don't want to! It's like nothing of our friendship and more matters! You said it so bluntly! I want to be alone, please," Blaze said, burrowing her head into her pillow.

Glacier's claws echoed through the ice palace walls, getting farther and farther.

UGHHHHH! This is all so frustrating! Glaci isn't even listening to me!

A knock on her door made Blaze look up.

"Who is it? I'd like to be alone!" Blaze called out.

"It's Igloo! The Icewing you met awhile ago!"

"Oh, come in!" Blaze said, opening the door. "Why are you awake, shouldn't you be with your father?"

Igloo looked down at the cold ground. "He's busy..."

Hmm, mysterious but ok. Shard is probably doing servant stuff.

"So why did you want to come here," Blaze asked, inviting Igloo to sit on her bed.

"I'm bored. School is boring. Not like I really have school, since I'm not close to being a 1st or even 2nd circle," he explained.

Oh ya, their weird ranking.

"Well where I live, there are no rankings. Sure there's royalty, but nothing like ranks," Blaze explained.

"Woahhhh really? Can you tell me some stories about the Sand Kingdom?" Igloo asked enthusiastically.

"Oh fine, just a few, then you'll have to go to bed," she explained.

Igloo nodded, and then got comfortable on her bed.
3 stories later
"And that's how I learned that some dragons have horrible fashion sense!" Blaze finished her story, and Igloo was giggling.

"Now time to go to your room young dragonet." She told him. Blaze asked a guard to bring Igloo to his room despite his protests, and walked back to her room.

Despite Blaze trying to sleep, she just couldn't. She tossed and turned.

I'm going insaneeeeeee, ugh! Maybe a walk will clear my mind.

Blaze started walking around the palace, and saw many guards. When she turned the corner, she found out that she was at a dead end.

Wow seems like I still suck at finding my way around this place.

A creaking sound came from behind her. Blaze turned around quickly, and saw a familiar shadowy figure.

"YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Blaze hissed, getting her poisonous tail ready.

The figure just stood there, flicking its tail. It took a sharp step forward, and Blaze had to side step to avoid its sharp tail.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HURT ME!?" Blaze screamed, wondering where all the guards were.

"R-revenge..." the figure managed to whisper. It lunged at Blaze, and took her down.

No! They've got to let me go! Where are all the guards that I saw?!

Then, another shadowy figure came up, and sustained Blaze's tail.

She thrashed and hissed, but they were to strong.
She was blacking out, and suddenly Blaze felt a flash of cold near her face.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Glacier yelled, picking up one of the figures and throwing them to the wall.

A horrifying crack sounded from the dragon.

The other figure seemed hesitant, and it's Icewing tail stuck out.

"How DARE an Icewing try to kill your QUEEN AND THE PRINCESS!" Glacier opened her wings, looking more fierce than ever.

I- I can't believe I'm thinking this, but I didn't know a dragon could be so scary and stunning at the same time.

Glacier scratched the Icewing's face and wings and body. She kept going until the Icewing was limp, barely alive.

Glacier took deep breaths, blue blood marking her claws.

"Glacier!" Blaze exclaimed, running over to Glacier, hugging her tightly.

"Blaze, you should know better! This is why I wanted you to leave! I was afraid" Glacier stammered, choking up.

"Afraid of what, some Icewing hurting me?" Blaze asked jokingly.

"Not that, I was afraid of loosing you," Glacier responded, looking into Blaze's black eyes.

Blaze's heart was beating fast, and felt herself come closer to Glacier's.

Is this actually happening?

Their lips touched, like cold ice on warm sand. It wasn't a gross tongue kiss, but a passionate one.

Glacier held onto Blaze, and Blaze felt herself face grow warmer and warmer. Her body felt tingly, like she could fly forever.

They broke apart, gazing into each other's eyes. Blaze suddenly started laughing.

"So you've finally realized how amazing I am?" Blaze joked.

"Oh shut up!" Glacier said, still holding onto Blaze.
Lol so they're just gonna ignore those bodies?😂This chapter was VERY long. I've started school again, and I have Honors English, etc.
THE KISS HAS COME YAY BLACIER! Stay safe!
🦦🦦🦦