Chapter 8

"Is she alright?" A voice came from far away.

"What's up with her wings?" Another voice came.

"Back off." A familiar voice said. Blaze struggled to open her eyes.

"G-glacier? Is that you?" Blaze asked, her vision slowly coming. She reached out her claw.

What am I doing? Where's that dragon that tried to kill me?

"Healers, out now. I must speak with the princess," Glacier ordered. The Icewings shuffled out of the room, glancing at each other.

"Blaze, I mean Princess Blaze," Glacier started. "A mysterious dragon entered your room, and you were hurt. Now, I must leave, but-"

Blaze cut her off. "Please, can you please stay just a little longer?" She asked sheepishly.

Glacier turned a deep blue, trying to compose herself.

Blaze looked around the room, and saw a few other Icewings on some beds.

Yet Blaze was kept far apart from them, and she noticed her bed was actually warm. The sheets were a light yellow, and she almost felt at home.

"Queen Glacier, thank you so much." Blaze said, looking into her eyes.

"I barely did anything... I wasn't even able to catch that dragon..." Glacier said sadly, looking away.
Does she actually feel... guilty?

"Glacier, I mean it when I say thank you. I can't think of any other dragon that would try to help me like that." Blaze said gently, touching Glacier's cold claws with hers.

Glacier flinched, blushed strongly, and then cleared her throat. "Well, I hope you feel better princess."

"Why thank you, oh so wonderful queen," Blaze said amused.

Glacier shook her head and chuckled.
"Well, I'll leave you alone to feel better," she said.

Before Glacier left, Blaze called out, "Could I please get a mirror? I need to make sure I don't look like an ugly zombie!"

Glacier laughed, and left.

I can't stop smiling can I? At least one good thing came out from all of this...
Tbh I've been having a bit of a writers block especially with this story rip. I'll figure it out tho! Be safe and have fun!
🦦🦦🦦