The nameless demon

(PoV: Reader)

" Marvellous! Caw! Marvellous! As expected of my owner, Muichiro! There's no demon who can defeat you! Caw!"

After defeating the demon, Muiciro reported to his crow and decided to take a rest in a nearby guest room serving the demon slayers. He didn't see the demon girl anywhere, nor did he had the will to go look for her in the moment. He's afraid, that, if he ever goes outside, his crow will get suspicious of him.

His crow is extremely clingy and hot-headed just like a real woman. He is worried that if he were to sneak behind her back, he will get pecked to death.

The following early morning, Muichiro decided get up and look for his lost companion, of course, without his crow knowing. It was deadly cold outside, for no strange reason, it was just really cold. It's the eastern wind from the mountains, coming down to the ground.

The Mist Pillar was worried she might get burned by the rising sun. He looked for her in every corner of the silent city, and didn't find her anywhere. Until, he came back, to find her hiding herself in the shed right next to the place he was staying at.

The wounds the demon received were healed, as expected of a demon, she regenerates fast. Muichiro slowly approached the demon, and was extra careful to not wake her. He stood in front of the demon, and knelt down.

" Wake up. Hey.. wake up.. "

He softly slapped her cheeks, but that didn't wake the demon. He tried various methods of waking her up, but, she was a heavy sleeper. The sun was all ready to rise, Muichiro wanted to get this over with, and carried the demon in his shoulder. He rushed inside of the place and went into the room he stayed in. After placing the demon down, he covered everything that sunlight can pass through, and opened the lights.

The demon finally awoke, and looked around. She stood up, and looked at Muichiro. She got closer to him, and hugged the demon slayer, thinking he was her little brother. Muichiro didn't complain, he's never been hugged by anyone in a while. Afterwards, he told the demon to get inside of the basket, for they are about to travel again. They left the place, and headed out for a new adventure.

Muichiro has traveled for a whole day, and the sun has already set. He found an abandoned shrine and placed down the basket there, letting the demon to freely move around. She sat right next to him, and looked at the starry sky.

It was a peaceful evening, until, a demon came crawling out of the old shrine. The demon was a six legged beast who waits for the night to lure his victims into the abandoned shrine. He had mistaken the demon and Muichiro as normal human beings, and attacked them from behind. But before he was able to lay a hand on the young man, he disappeared before his eyes and attacked him in the back.

" What the-?! How did this kid get behind me that fast?! " He thought, as Muichiro's blade pierced through his neck. Right before he was decapitated, he noticed the other girl right next to him. She had a different presence compared to the boy, she had the ambiance of a demon. He sure was shocked, that, this boy about to kill him is tagging along with another demon!

" Bullshit! What is this?! You're trying to kill me, when you have a demon right next to you?! "He complained to the boy, but he didn't react.

" If she's your sister, you better give up! Demons with humans is simply just straight awful! " He continued shouting, and, made Muichiro reply to his pointless ramblings.

" Shut up, bastard. Your annoying voice is ringing in my ears. Just go to hell. " Muichiro uttered, insulting the captive demon, glaring at him with stabbing eyes.

And, he ended his life in one slash. He looked back at the demon, and placed his sword back in it's sheath. The girl stared at him with a serious expression, and raised her foot to hit him in the stomach. Muichiro evaded her attack, but didn't want to hurt her. She kicked him again, and he evaded.

Muichiro was only evading, until, he had no choice but to use his blade against the demon. In one move, Muichiro cornered the girl and decided to question her.

" Why attack me? "

Muichiro didn't get a clear answer from the demon, for she cannot speak properly. She pointed to herself, and then she pointed to Muichiro, and made a cross sign with her hands. 

Muichiro understood what she meant, and, didn't complain about her opinion. He knew that bringing a demon with him will not only violate the rules of the Demon Slayer Corps, but also endanger him. Muichiro was surprised that she understood what the demon meant. He removed the sword from the demon and looked at her seriously.

The moment he leaves the demon alone, he is sparing her life, and that is a violation. But he doesn't regret it.

The demon made hand movements again, meaning she wanted to tell him something. She pointed to herself, and made a horizontal line across her neck, and pointed to Muichiro. Afterwards, she made another horizontal line across her neck, and pointed to herself again. Though she spoke no word, Muichiro feels that he gets the gist of what she wanted to say.

" 'If I .. were to kill a human, I will take my own life' correct? "

The demon nodded to Muichiro and pulled him in a hug for the very last time. After letting go, she politely gave her thanks and left for the east. Muichiro waved goodbye to the demon, and stayed the night in the abandoned shrine.

Muichiro woke up, the sun was in his face, and the demon girl was no longer hiding from the rising sun. He began his day, traveling to the north, and acted like the same old Mist Pillar.

Quick Reminder===
> Demon Slayer: Blade of Demon Destruction isn't mine. It is made by the great Koyoharu Goutoge!