Side story: Nezuko's journey (1)

> Bonjour! This is Index of Jokes!

> I have a simple question for you guys:

>Have you guys ever wandered how Nezuko got captured by the demon slayer corps? The reason that she was held captive by Sanemi the Wind Pillar?

> How she was caught by the demon slayer corps in the first place?

> ..No?
> Not even one bit?

> Well, I don't care! You guys will still have to know!

> Because... some events in this side story might be important for the upcoming chapters after this .

> Anyway.. please enjoy the 1st chapter of Nezuko's journey, a side story!

【PoV: Reader】

Part 1: After the encounter

A few hours before Nezuko Kamado met with the demon Doremi and defeated her, she crossed with the man whose name is Muzan Kibutsuji... although Nezuko is still unaware of that fact at that time.

Muzan was playing pretend as a man with a family consisting of his wife and daughter, deceiving their minds to blend in with humans.

Muzan rides a carriage with the two and plans to drop them off at their home.

He was enraged, right after his encounter with that demon girl. He immediately took notice of the dangling paper hanafuda earrings she was wearing.

It was the same exact earrings that he wore, the first time they crossed paths.
He, who was capable of defeating him.
He, who brought him down to the ground, wounded and weak; like a lowly pathetic ant in front of a bear.

He who wielded a red tinted nichirin blade.

Muzan's eyes flared with red anger with the desire to destroy anything that reminds him of that man. And so, he leaves his pretend family's side and find that demon's location.

As he was about to walk away, a weak tug stopped him.

" Papa, aren't you going to wave us goodbye? "

" Papa? " It was a voice of a child, a high pitched voice calling out to him.

It was the little girl. But as he is merciless, he had not one bit of pity towards the child and casually beheaded her.

It was in an instant, and the child's blood splattered everywhere like pouring rain. The child had no room to cry for help, as the demon swiftly cut through her neck like cutting paper.

Her mother turned around concerned after the noise she heard, and saw the gruesome scenery. She saw before her eyes her 'husband' stained with what seems to be blood, and her daughter laying helplessly in the ground.. headless.

She looks back at Muzan, and immediately she cowered in fear at his presence. She knew that this man was definitely not her husband, but a monster disguised as him.

She tried screaming for help, but her voice wouldn't come out and speak for her. It's like.. the monster she's facing is choking her, preventing her to speak and cry for help, just by standing near her.

But it was strange for her, after all.. why could she not have felt this intimidating aura before?

But that question she needs unanswered for now, and focus on getting out of that situation.

She backs away, terrified of what's she's seeing, but she could not escape.

Muzan glared at the woman and busted a hole in her stomach using his hand.