The story told through a fable

[PoV: Hina]

Once upon a time, there was a lonely little rabbit, wandering the dark forest in the middle of the night. She was sobbing, for she was badly injured. She was going to die right there and now, but, the little rabbit persisted to live on.

" Someone! Anyone! Please, save me! "

The little rabbit cried out for help, but, only the silent forest was there. She was almost out of breath, she was almost going to pass out. Until...
Until a big scary wolf arrived and saved her life.

The rabbit thought the wolf was going to eat her, but, he brought her in a village filled with different creatures.
The little rabbit was nursed back to health, and, became a lively, sweet little rabbit again.

The kind, big wolf accepted the little rabbit as his very own child, and, they became family. The little rabbit couldn't ask for anything more, but, she fells something is off.

The little rabbit wasn't sure why she was so welcome to the idea of eating meat, she doesn't know why it makes her hungry. The other animals in the village does it too, they eat meat from other animals.

The little rabbit knew something was wrong, with her wolf father, with the whole village and...
her.

And, one night, she confirmed her worries. She saw her father, taking the life of another animal, a squirrel. The animal was a mere little one like her, yet he didn't resist. The kind wolf father she once knew has disappeared, and, she didn't trust him anymore.

She didn't trust herself either, so she avoided eating anything served to her. And because of this, she grew hungry. As the days pass, the little rabbit wasn't acting normal anymore. No matter how she denies meat, she continues to crave it.

She was slowly losing her senses, and, wasn't a little rabbit no more. She was a fearsome, feisty, beast-
like her father.

She despised her father, she couldn't accept what she's become, and grew distant from him.

========

....I didn't want for any of this to happen, I didn't want to eat humans. I didn't want to become a demon!

If only I knew this is where I'll end up, maybe I should've let myself die. Right, I should've died at that forest, I should've suffered...

" Don't worry, you're alright now. I saved you. "

Father...

I...

No! Father is a demon! He is the bad guy! And that will never change the hate I'm feeling towards him!

But, but still...
I want to thank him, I want to thank my father. I want to hug him, I want to tightly hug him! 

Father, I'm sorry..

And, thank you very much for saving my life.

===[Extras/Bloopers]===

*Chapter 8, "The demon of the village"

Nezuko's mind, after receiving the food served to her:

Nezuko: Aah... it's meat..! Onii -chan would enjoy eating this!

Nezuko after realizing that it was human meat:

Nezuko: *Sad demon noises*

Hina and Muichiro (lol)
(Chapter 8: The demon of the village)

Muichiro: Hey you, do you what kind of bird this is?
*Faces Hina while carrying a little yellow chick in his arms*

Hina: Wha...? Is he retarded...?
Hina: H-hey.. where did you get that?

Muichiro: It clung to me on my way here...
Muichiro: Seriously.. what is this bird called? That question has left me puzzled all day.

=====
A new character will enter the story in the next chapter!

The question is... who will it be?

Hint:
" AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! "