The words she wants to deliver

[PoV: Reader]

While Muichiro went back into the not so usual reality and was told of one of the oldest tales in the village, Zenitsu and Nezuko lie deep underwater.

" He just wanted company.. but everyone shoved the poor boy away.. "

" He just wanted affection.. but he was cursed and despised. "

" ..such a pitiful soul, a sorrowful, forsaken soul.. "

Zenitsu awoke, hearing an echoing voice in his head, and shivered at how chilling the place they were taken to is. He looked around, scanning the place, hoping to find Nezuko.

" Ah! Nezuk- " Zenitsu shouted, calling her name. But, he stopped when he noticed the evil looking spirit behind the demon.

" Pitiful, pitiful, don't you think so? "

Nezuko turned around, and revealed that she is being held captive by a shadowy figure, and is wounded all over the place. Zenitsu placed his hands in his sword's handle, and attempted to draw it, but hesitated.

He was shaken, afraid, and angry. No matter how much strength he puts into his arms, he can't bring himself to draw his sword out. Even though his companion is already deeply wounded, he could never do anything to help.

[PoV: Zenitsu Agatsuma]

...Why?! Why can't my hands move?! Nezuko-chan needs to be saved!

Move, my hands! Please..! Use.. all of your strength.. Zenitsu! You need to save Nezuko-chan..!

Ack! I-I can't..!

" ..This girl is very important to you.. is she not? "

The demon holding Nezuko-chan spoke, his sharp nails slowly made it to her slender neck.

How dare he touch my Nezuko-chan!

" Don't you think important things are difficult to obtain? What's worse, they're hard to protect. They're hard to find, and they always dissapear when you need them. Young man.. you think so too, right?"

" You think that important things need to be thrown away, right? So that it'll never become a shackle that will bring us down. "

What is this demon.. saying?

" Hey, how about I get rid of her for you? You'll let me do it, right? "

This demon.. he's crazy! He'll kill Nezuko-chan! Zenitsu, move your hands! Don't let Nezuko-chan get hurt!

Protect..

Protect her! Protect Nezuko-chan!

Protect her...!

[PoV: Reader]

" I won't let you! " He brought out his yellow tinted sword, and pointed it at the demon.

" Because.. if you kill her.. I'm not the only one who'll lose someone important to them! "

" So, mister.. I'd like it if you return Nezuko-chan to me! "