Acknowledgements

I'm just going to start right off the bat by saying, this book was not supposed to exist. Despite that, it's characters and story has grown so much in the past few months and I've absolutely fallen in love with all of them. But let's go back to the bit where I said it wasn't supposed to exist- That's true. I had planned on ending Micheal's story with Hours. But then, one of my friends made a joke in last July and I suddenly went into a 6-month writing frenzy that resulted in this book. 

So you- you know who you are- thank you so much for this. It's what Micheal deserved. 

I am incredibly happy with how this has turned out, especially since 90% of it was composed in between the hours of 12:00 and 5:00 AM. I never said I had a healthy sleep schedule, and Micheal's story can attest to that. 

I don't have much else to say, all I know is that this book took a lot of care to write, and a lot of effort on my part not to make it too angsty. 

Thank you so much for reading, and thanks so much to everyone who has supported me through my writing. You're all incredible people, and I couldn't be more grateful for you. 

As always, thanks a million. 

<3 kiki2urheart

Sidebar: The Bonus chapters after this point are non-canonical. Micheal's story ends with Ours, but I can't let go of him completely. So,  that's what these Bonuses are. Just little excerpts into what might have happened after the events of Ours. Whether they did or not is up to you. <3