A Personal Hell

Dream laid on his bed with a sigh. He still had churning guilt in his stomach from the whole incident. He was almost afraid to go downstairs, due to the fact that he'd heard something that sounded like something tearing at flesh. For a moment, he didn't even WANT to know what kind of "friends" his brother had made.

His bedroom was gold and huge. It had its own bathroom and led outdoors to a personal hot tub balcony he never really used. His bed was gigantic, messy, and round. A TV that he also never really used hung on the wall in front of a nice couch. The curtains along the window wall were shut. So was his sliding glass door. His room was on the third floor of the mansion.

Dream felt a soft vibration and turned his head to look at his phone. He scooped it up with one hand. His phone had a little golden sun charm hanging off of it. Nightmare hadn't gotten a phone. Dream had felt guilty about it, but it seemed Nightmare wasn't really bothered by it. He checked the screen to see it was a text from Ink. He opened it.

Dreeeeeeeam !! Hurry uuuup!!

Dream chuckled softly. Ink was so whiny sometimes. He began to type out a reply.

B there soon, just have 2 make sure NM has all his friends here

He sent it and waited. Sure enough, he heard the doorbell ring again. He sighed in relief. He knew two of Nightmare's friends had arrived together. His phone buzzed. It was from Ink again.

NM HAS FRIENDS?!?

Dream scoffed and texted back an entire scolding paragraph on why Ink shouldn't be rude. He sent it with a huff. Three friends. That was all Nightmare had said. He nodded. He got up and grabbed his phone, sending another text to Ink.

B there soon give me 5 min.

He sent it and began to get ready.

———————————

Ink giggled and tossed the pastel phone to the side. Blue watched him with a soft huff. His brother hadn't gotten him a phone yet. He was bored. They were on the couch in Ink's house. Ink had a pretty big house. Especially considering he didn't live with anyone else. It was extraordinarily painted, considering Ink was an artist. He sat on the couch in the living room. Blue perked up on the chair next to him, finally having gotten an idea.

"Ink!! Can we go to one of your Splatter Rooms??" He asked excitedly. Ink perked up too. Splatter Rooms were the rooms Ink had yet to paint. He called them that because he would often go in while he was upset or bored and just splatter the walls with paint. Blue and Dream loved it.

They were waiting for Dream to come over. Blue squealed in excitement as Ink immediately shot to his feet. He summoned his brush to his hand as Blue hopped down off of the chair. "Let's go!!" He said excitedly. Blue grinned. Ink led him down the maze of hallways until they stopped in front of a door with a giant black slash across it.

Ink pushed it open and reached inside, flicking on the lights. The room was bare and white. No furniture, but it was gigantic. Then, Blue noticed something strange. Bits of the room almost seemed... pixelated. Ink glanced back at him.

Immediately, a silhouette fizzled into view in the middle of the room. Neither of them had noticed yet. It was eerily quiet. Blue smiled at Ink, who smiled back before looking up. "Alright, I-"

He stopped. The room was glitching terribly. "Is-Is this normal?" Blue asked, his eyes wide. Ink suddenly yanked him behind him, causing Blue to yelp. That was when he noticed the extra person.