A Typical Morning

As always, Dream was up first, shutting off his phone alarm. He sat up in the bed. Next him, Killer's arms were loosely draped around his waist. He sighed. It had been two weeks.

He reached out and gently shook Killer. He waited and instinctively tensed before he felt the knife against his ribcage as Killer blinked open his empty eyes and saw him. "Oh... fuck... sorry..." The other sat up, stretching. Dream rolled his eyes. He had THOUGHT he had gotten all of the knives from Killer, but apparently not.

He sighed and moved out of the bed. "Killer, c'mon... school..." He mumbled. The other groaned and rolled over in the bed. Dream sighed. He left the room and headed downstairs. He woke up Cross and Nightmare first, knocking loudly. He knew they were up when there was a loud BANG from inside the room, followed by Nightmare swearing.

Dream moved over to Dust's door and paused before knocking. Inside, he heard shuffling. "Dust! School!" He called. There was a muffled reply that Dream couldn't make out, but at least he knew the other was up. He yelped as the sharpened end of a bone came through the wall and he sighed. At least he knew Dust was up.

Finally, Dream made his way down the last set of stairs and slipped into the hallway leading to Horror's room. He knocked on the door and after a moment, Dream blinked as Lust poked his head through it, eyes wide. Is it time for Horror to wake? Lust asked. Dream nodded and Lust disappeared back inside the room.

Dream made his way back upstairs to his room, opening the door. "Killer!" He said loudly. There was a thump as Killer smacked his head against the wall and swore, sitting up. He rubbed it, glaring at Dream. Dream sighed. "C'mon, we have to go to school." Killer rolled his eyes and began to get out of bed.

Dream moved over to his closet. He pulled off his T-Shirt and selected his yellow shirt. After slipping it on, he changed into his black leggings and yellow boots. He pulled on his full-arm black gloves and then the yellow gloves on top of it. He jumped as he felt hands wrap around him from behind and he blushed. "Killer... come on..." He turned to face the other.

They were about the same height, so Dream's eyes met Killer's. "No... you need to get ready!" Dream said, his voice firm. "We can do that later." Killer sighed, resting his head on Dream's shoulder.

"Aw, c'mon Dream. Just a little?" He asked quietly. Dream looked down, blushing. Killer was stroking his hips. Dream blinked, his face burning. "Can I fucking touch you just a little?" Killer asked softly.

"But I'm already dressed!" Dream protested. Killer sighed. Dream pressed his teeth to Killer's cheek and the other raised his head. "Later." Dream promised quietly, his face lit up gold. Killer sighed and nodded. He gave Dream's hips one last squeeze, making Dream yelp and blush. He pulled away.

Dream sighed and turned back. He jumped as he felt something be placed on his head and reached up. He turned back to look at Killer, who chuckled quietly. "Stop leaving your fucking crown in the bathroom." He said, grinning. Dream blushed and covered his face, apologizing.

Killer disappeared into the bathroom for his shower. Dream sighed. He quickly went into the closet, pulling out a black shirt, a blue hoodie and a pair of Killer's shorts. He laid them out with his sneakers before heading downstairs to make sure everyone's bags were at the door.

——————————

"I don't want to." Nightmare's rumbling voice was muffled as he laid face down in the pillow on the bed. His tentacles all laid limp. Cross sighed. He glanced at Chara, who was twitching in their sleep.

He reached out and pushed his hand into the base of the tentacles. "Ah!" Nightmare shot up, his face bright blue. He glared at the other, tentacles now up and lashing. "Cross!! You know that fucking agitates them!"